We stayed at the zanzibari Hotel a couple of weeks ago after our fabulous ' Secret Tanzania ' safari . The safari was wonderful but our stay at this hotel was the 'icing on the cake' .
we were very lucky to be upgraded to our very own piece of paradise , a two story house with a garden with plunge pool and backing right onto the beach !!
it was a special holiday for us as it was our Golden Aniversary . The staff Mr Rashheed , Paulo and zvisori ( garden expert ) and all the staff including Rosie( she left little messages with flower petals on our bed ) and Messanger were SO friendly , nothing was too much trouble .
The food was to die for , so special . Wonderful cocktails every evening .
We enjoyed a nice walk along the beach to the village nearby , watching with interest the women of the village walking far out at low tide to collect squid which they carried in buckets on their heads , singing as they went ,
it was very hard to say goodbye and we hope to return .
Thankyou the staff of the zanzibari for a wonderful experience .
Mike and Pat A
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibari is located in Nungwi on the northeastern tip of Zanzibar. Set above the beach on a low coral cliff with easy access to the sea you are offered privacy, peace and tranquility while taking in the stunning views of the Indian Ocean. The hotel has many high quality facilities, including our infinity pool, spa and famous Dhow Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your The Zanzibari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zanzibari Hotel Nungwi
- The Zanzibari Zanzibar Island/Nungwi