My husband and I stayed here for six days after our safari. We loved everything about it except there was no beach. Because it is small, we felt like we had the pool to ourselves regardless. The staff could not have been better and the food was superb. While I was there I suffered a serious bout of dehydration and the Manager didn't hesitate to send one of the staff to the village to get rehydration salts for me and offered to get a doctor as well. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay because it is small, quiet and if you want relaxation after a safari this is a fantastic place to do it. We were sad to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibari is located in Nungwi on the northeastern tip of Zanzibar. Set above the beach on a low coral cliff with easy access to the sea you are offered privacy, peace and tranquility while taking in the stunning views of the Indian Ocean. The hotel has many high quality facilities, including our infinity pool, spa and famous Dhow Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Jovago.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Zanzibari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zanzibari Hotel Nungwi
- The Zanzibari Zanzibar Island/Nungwi