$590
Priceline
$458
  • Breakfast included
1,211 results
All reviewsall inclusive packagebeach boysmaintained dailyfresh pasta disheshotel guests arestone townpowdery white sandentertainment activitieslocal beer and winelimited resourcesfirst aid kitlunch and dinnerseafoodthe toilet seatstandard rooms areperfect beachan amazing hotel
Reviewed July 29, 2017

The good bits.....

Layout of the hotel. Standard of rooms is very high. Private beach. Breakfast was absolutely brilliant- with lots of variety. Location - it's easy to walk to quite a few other bars and restaurants.

The not so good bits....

They had no first aid kit on site, our safe was broken, our mossie net had a lot of holes in it, service in the beach restaurant was VERY slow.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Charlotte B
Reviewed July 9, 2017

We just came back from this holel which was a good choice due to its location, the beach with white sand and the transparent water with tourquoise colour. The staff is wonderful, nice and ready to assist you anytime in whatever you need. All of them! The rooms are very comfortable, with mosquito net, TV and AC. Preferable the rooms in first floor. The food is good but you do not have a lot of choices for eating eventhough they have a buffet. In the breakfast and in the dinner we felt that there were missing a lot of essential foods but what they had was tasty.
At the reception people were very attending and would like to enlight Ms MARIA BALAGANSKA which was in charge of helping and assisting the guests and try to make comfortable their stay. She payed attention to our requirements and tried that our stay will be perfect. They all speak a very good English. The Masai people, who are the tribe who live in Zanzibar made some shows with their songs and dances and it was very enjoyable and different. Last but not least, would reccomend this hotel for a quiet vacation with sun and sand.

Stayed: July 2017
3  Thank jutani2017
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for 4 nights with my wife. We arrived at 1030am and told to wait for check in time despite our room being ready for occupation. We checked into a basic room, no floor mats, worn out towels, plain walls with no hangings or pictures to give color. Our main struggle was that every day we had to request for towels, bath gel etc. One night the hotel staff confessed that they did not have enough towels.

The food was okay and only buffet was available for lunch and dinner @$25 pp which brought monotony. I must commend the hotel for trying to include entertainment activities after dinner.

I loved the beach area despite the very salty water, and nagging beach boys who always chase you. As for the staff, they try to be friendly n helpful but look overworked.

Nb. The hotel is about 1hr from the airport, expect to be charged $60 unless u bargain. Tours and activities focus on snorkelling, cruises, trips to historical sights ofcourse at cost

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Admiral N
Reviewed July 1, 2017

As a budget traveler, it was a big step for me to go All Inclusive at My Blue Hotel. But now I know it was one of the best decision I've made for this trip. The other best decision I made was to book at My Blue! I was considering Double Tree by Hilton, but once I got to Nungwi and saw what Double Tree really looked liked, I was so glad I chose My Blue Hotel. One of the best things about this hotel is the BEACH! (Double Tree is located on a cliff so no beach). The water is such a beautiful turquoise colour and warm, with gentle waves to swim in.
The buffet style food was really good and I'm really glad I chose this option, as there are not really a lot of Cafe's or Restaurants nearby, except for the Amaan Bungalows next door. We got 3 meals a day, plus a tea break at 11am and 5pm, and alcoholic drinks (from a list) was included. They had a big variety to choose from each day, and the dessert was delicious.
The hotel is Italian owned, and the staff was really friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and spacious, with AC and Mosquito nets. At night, housekeeping also comes by to spray your room for mosquitoes if you prefer.
We visited in June and the weather was splendid - warm and sunny with an occasional thunderstorm that blows over quickly.
There is also a private beach with the best loungers ever, (with a little extra shading for your face) and towels are provided daily. The hotel security is Masai men, dressed in their traditional gear, which really gives it that authentic Zanzibar feel. On the last night of our stay, the Masai also did their traditional dancing.
The hotel also arranged for dinner on the beach one night, along with another traditional dance group.
There are plenty of activities to select from, but we only chose the sunset cruise on a typical Dhow, which I truly enjoyed.
My vacation at My Blue was really good and I definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Most rooms are garden-facing, but there are a few rooms with and ocean view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
5  Thank Rini1313
Reviewed June 26, 2017

This is our 5th trip to Zanzibar and we have stayed from 5* to 3* and this is the only hotel we would definitely return to.
Location - Best beach area, no low tide and beautiful white sand, beautiful turquoise water
Food - All Inclusive is the only way to go. Best food we have had by far. Loads of fresh vegies and salads which we never had elsewhere. Excellent variety not one day the same. For romance -highly recommend a private seafood dinner on the beach. Worth every penny.
Service - Cant name the excellent and friendly staff as not enough space. Never came across one staff member that was not a 5* employee.
Rooms - First resort with proper cupboard space other resorts you are living out your suitcase. Large spacious rooms and bright. Large bathrooms. Good lighting.
Amenities - Plenty of proper sun loungers and the most incredible views. A small pool on the beach and an enormous pool in the centre of the resort by the main bar.
Complaints - we didn't stay long enough, didn't want to leave.

Room Tip: More privacy in the upper rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple