We left Stone town early only to find check in wasn't until 2pm. Saying that we were made welcome the room was turned around and we got in early(thank you Mohammed)
The room was huge; we have stayed in rooms that were the size of the bathroom! spotlessly clean and was kept that way (thank you Fatima)
Public areas and grounds were well kept and you can find your own space around the various fabulous pools.
Dining, buffet style with lots of choice at each meal time and good quality.
ALL the staff are super friendly, hard working and helpful.
Special mention to Ramadan who helped keep us rehydrated with water and Zanzibar fruit punch.
Brenda used the spa and Grace delivered what was described as an invigorating massage and was thoroughly enjoyed.
We had the pleasure of meeting the General manager Kim Bird who is genuinely interested that you have an excellent stay and a great experience. (She is also very entertaining)
All in all a great place to relax enjoy the sun and kick back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular view of the Indian Ocean from almost anywhere on the resort makes this all-inclusive property a wonderful choice for those guests looking for a peaceful and relaxing vacation. Fantastic swimming pools, a beautiful beach with clear, turquoise waters and amazing sunsets all add to the ambiance! The rooms are large, approximately 80 square metres for Superior Rooms and 100 square metres for Suites. A spacious bathroom with a large bathtub, separate shower and double sinks provide luxurious comfort. All rooms include a quiet split-unit air conditioner, TV, fridge, coffee and tea making facilities, a safe and a terrace from which to enjoy the view. The warm, friendly staff invite you to enjoy meals in the buffet restaurant with a varied selection of local and international dishes or a traditional pizza oven near the beach offers a quick snack while you relax by the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Zanzibar Beach Hotel Nungwi
- Seaclub Royal Zanzibar Beach Hotel
- Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort Zanzibar Island/Nungwi