Having got back from a fabulous time in Zanzibar we are missing it already. We had lovely time at the Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort hotel could not find fault with anything. The staff in all areas were brilliant so helpful and friendly nothing was to much trouble.the food was very nice and lots of choices from breakfast,lunch and dinner. snacks as well if you was still feeling hungry.We went for a relaxing 10 days and that what we got, even though it is the rainy season we did well every day really. We never had to fight for sun beds, no queuing at meal times or round the bars, can imagine when it is full season it must get very busy.the beach was lovely did sunset tour from hotel that was fantastic the sunset each evening was brilliant.The beach boys are a bit of a nuisance but if you say no they do leave you alone.The pools and gardens surrounding the hotel were beautiful.The room what i can i say was lush big four poster beds with nets round to keep mosquito's out. All in all was fab holiday and i can fully recommend the hotel to anyone. Thanks again to Kim and all your staff made us feel so welcome and im sure we will come back to see you again in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular view of the Indian Ocean from almost anywhere on the resort makes this all-inclusive property a wonderful choice for those guests looking for a peaceful and relaxing vacation. Fantastic swimming pools, a beautiful beach with clear, turquoise waters and amazing sunsets all add to the ambiance! The rooms are large, approximately 80 square metres for Superior Rooms and 100 square metres for Suites. A spacious bathroom with a large bathtub, separate shower and double sinks provide luxurious comfort. All rooms include a quiet split-unit air conditioner, TV, fridge, coffee and tea making facilities, a safe and a terrace from which to enjoy the view. The warm, friendly staff invite you to enjoy meals in the buffet restaurant with a varied selection of local and international dishes or a traditional pizza oven near the beach offers a quick snack while you relax by the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Zanzibar Beach Hotel Nungwi
- Seaclub Royal Zanzibar Beach Hotel
- Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort Zanzibar Island/Nungwi