After our long flight, the welcome at Royal Zanzibar was just what we needed. The view from the reception, breathtaking and only got better as we walked through the gardens to get to our room. The room was huge and very well decorated. The bathroom: Wow.
During our week stay, the hotel was very busy, probably full, but you always found your quiet corner, if thats what you wanted. Most of the animation was by the beach bar and the beach voleyball in the evenings was great fun.
We had meals both at Speices and Samaki. Compliments to Chef Alex and Franco for the excellent meals. The best part of our dinning experience was the beach party. What a set up. This is a must for all visiting Royal and its at no extra cost. The one thing we missed out on, and have to experience next time, is the romantic lobster diner for two on the beach.
We had a superb holiday at Royal Zanzibar and will return soon. For all those visiting Zanzibar, I would also reccomend the Dolphin Safari (a must) and the Jozani forest if you have some time.
Thank you to the Royal team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular view of the Indian Ocean from almost anywhere on the resort makes this all-inclusive property a wonderful choice for those guests looking for a peaceful and relaxing vacation. Fantastic swimming pools, a beautiful beach with clear, turquoise waters and amazing sunsets all add to the ambiance! The rooms are large, approximately 80 square metres for Superior Rooms and 100 square metres for Suites. A spacious bathroom with a large bathtub, separate shower and double sinks provide luxurious comfort. All rooms include a quiet split-unit air conditioner, TV, fridge, coffee and tea making facilities, a safe and a terrace from which to enjoy the view. The warm, friendly staff invite you to enjoy meals in the buffet restaurant with a varied selection of local and international dishes or a traditional pizza oven near the beach offers a quick snack while you relax by the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Zanzibar Beach Hotel Nungwi
- Seaclub Royal Zanzibar Beach Hotel
- Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort Zanzibar Island/Nungwi