I recently visited the Waterberg and stayed at Ant's Hill. From A to Z it has been a great experience. I traveled with my two children age 9 and 6, and my niece and we stayed in the cottage family. it was amazing and incredibly clean. Staff was very professional, well trained and extremely friendly though leaving your privacy. a special mention goes to Penny who tried to please all our requests, Eric the chef who prepared lovely meals and Le-roux, our great horse riding guide to the bush. We will definitively go back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ant's Nest & Ant's Hill are two private bush homes situated in the malaria-free Waterberg region of South Africa. Approximately 3 hours north of Johannesburg. These two bush homes are on a privately owned reserve and can offer guests game viewing activities which include game drives, game walks and fantastic horse riding. They can cater for all levels of riders and also accept kids of all ages. This is a wonderful destination for couples, honeymooners, families or just good friends travelling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, South African Hotels and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ant's Hill & Ant's Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ant`s Hill And Ant`s Nest
- Ant`s Hill & Ant`s Nest Hotel Vaalwater
- Ant's Hill & Ant's Nest Vaalwater, Waterberg, South Africa