I had high expectations and all my wishes came true. I was there to do the horseback riding safari and it was very professionally handled. We stayed at Ant's Hill and it was stunning. It is even more beautiful in reality than on the pictures. I can absolutely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ant's Nest & Ant's Hill are two private bush homes situated in the malaria-free Waterberg region of South Africa. Approximately 3 hours north of Johannesburg. These two bush homes are on a privately owned reserve and can offer guests game viewing activities which include game drives, game walks and fantastic horse riding. They can cater for all levels of riders and also accept kids of all ages. This is a wonderful destination for couples, honeymooners, families or just good friends travelling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, South African Hotels and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ant's Hill & Ant's Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ant`s Hill And Ant`s Nest
- Ant`s Hill & Ant`s Nest Hotel Vaalwater
- Ant's Hill & Ant's Nest Vaalwater, Waterberg, South Africa