I don't normally write a review regarding my vacation stays but I had such a wonderful time at Ant's Hill I had to write something. I went with my two sons on holiday. We spent three nights at Ant's Hill as well as a few other places. All of them were terrific but Ant's Hill was sensational. Riding on horseback with antelope, giraffe, zebra, rhinoceros all around was an experience we will never forget. There are not alot of big cats because of the horses. We experienced those at another lodge. I travel alot and I recommend anyone looking for adventure and a warm friendly staff with great lodging and wild animals take a trip to Ant's Hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ant's Nest & Ant's Hill are two private bush homes situated in the malaria-free Waterberg region of South Africa. Approximately 3 hours north of Johannesburg. These two bush homes are on a privately owned reserve and can offer guests game viewing activities which include game drives, game walks and fantastic horse riding. They can cater for all levels of riders and also accept kids of all ages. This is a wonderful destination for couples, honeymooners, families or just good friends travelling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and South African Hotels so you can book your Ant's Hill & Ant's Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ant`s Hill And Ant`s Nest
- Ant`s Hill & Ant`s Nest Hotel Vaalwater
- Ant's Hill & Ant's Nest Vaalwater, Waterberg, South Africa