“HIGHLY UNIMPRESSED!”

Ranked #9 of 11 Restaurants in Malmesbury
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Spoil your family & eat out at Sabino Canyon Spur. We are the best steakhouse & burger restaurant in Malmesbury. Bring along your kids for some great tasting food & dessert from our famous Spur menu.
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Went to Spur for my mini anniversary celebration and I must say I was very disappointed with the terrible service and poor quality of food. Our waiter seemed uninterested and was very aggressive in her approach when she asked us if we wanted to sit inside or outside, it might have been the chewing gum she was chewing open mouthed or just her plain lack interest and the lack of respect she showed. Once seated she seemed very hesitant to serve us, as if she just wanted us to leave because it was busy and she just didn't have the energy. Ignoring her we placed our order deciding that regardless of her attitude we will still enjoy our evening... Unfortunately it got worse, once the food came my favorite buffalo wings were so dry as if they had been sitting for hours, I struggled to swallow having to wash it down constantly, I got the impression it was an old plate one of the other customers decided they didn't want, the side salad looked liked they had taken it out of the bin, literally 5 browned shredded lettuce with one huge tomato placed on the top, My hot sauce just tasted like vinegar and Tatar sauce had an after taste of flour. My mushrooms were overly crispy, the stage they reach just before burnt . My partners plate looked worse, stale old chips and burnt onion rings which were just thrown onto the plate, at least he managed to eat the burger... Then again we were hungry as we had been anticipating Spur but even in our hungry state they disappointed, what a shameful experience... Worst is that we don't expect a lot as we work in the industry, just the get the basics... but they couldn't even get that right... I had to order a bottle of wine and finish it before leaving as I was still hungry, grumpy and highly unimpressed! (AT LEAST THEY GOT THAT RIGHT)

1  Thank Smoothie2014