“Overall: Really good!”

Reviewed April 28, 2014

- Friendly staff
- In city/town centre
- Free wifi
- Good coffee, go for the mocca
- Nice food
- Populair place
- Went here more than once
- Will be here again

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I arrived in Wanaka early so I decided to walk around the lake before check in. I passed this cafe and as I did not have any breakfast in the morning, I had veggie burger which was delicious.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We gathered as a Family Group to enjoy a drink or two and a snack on a cool night outside at Kai Whakapai. There was a great atmosphere and of course the view was wonderful.
While our tastes were simple, shared bowls of fries, the setting is great for watching the world go by. The local beers are certainly worth testing and definitely appreciated, particularly by our international guests.

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Nice selection of your usual cafe style food.

I had an excellent salmon bagel while others at my table had things such as Eggs Bennie and the Kai Big Brekkie. Service was prompt and friendly, even during one of their busiest weekends.

My only regret is not going back to try their locally brewed tap beers.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We went here for dinner. It always looks busy, so I felt we were lucky to get a table inside. I had the mushroom, feta and pea risotto, and my hubby had the Hoisin pulled beef burger. Both were delicious. The service was friendly, and fast and despite it being busy there, the service was still awesome. It's small inside, but we were happy to squeeze in rather than be outside. Definitely recommend!