“Morning coffee”

Ranked #9 of 88 Restaurants in Wanaka
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This turned into out morning coffee stop. The internet cafe is also connected to the coffee shop for wifi connectivity. The unique tip jar with a question for the week- would you rather go into the future or the past. The winner was the future.
This week who would win a fight between Sasquatch or yetti. I wont know the answer as we willbe leaving before the end of the week.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I don't normally go in the Cafe to eat, because I don't drink alcohol, coffee or teas. But then I was so hungry already while walking in town finding somewhere to eat and I couldn't decide. So since I am vegetarian, I ordered the vegetarian burger and I must say, it was the best decision I've ever made in my life. No kidding! In fact, I've decided to go back there 4 times. You can't get it wrong. I simply recommend this to everybody. Don't miss it!

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed dinner so much, we returned for lunch the next day. Good value, and lots of locals.

The outdoor tables look out on the lake.

1  Thank martigold
Reviewed November 21, 2013

What a great surprise! Great location over looking the lake, the barista produces two sensational coffees which were just fantastic. I enjoyed the coffee so much, I ordered a second cup which I rarely do. Breakfast was great and reasonably priced. Definetley the pick of a very good bunch of coffee shops in Wanaka.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

A lovely spot in a great town! Good food and a stunning view of the lake. Some great salads and a great burger if you are a bit hungrier!!
And they serve beer too!!