“Fun fun fun”

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun fun fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

Well, that was so cool. We had the best time on the Solar Cycles.Did the loop track under the Wanaka airport ,It was so easy and you still got a bit of fitness if you wished. Highly recommended and an affordable day out.
Thanks Nathan we will be back with our friends.

Auckland, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“around the lake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

We were lucky enough to find out about solar cycles and thought we would give it a try, I'm not flash on a bike but after the coaching I received from Nathan the owner personally I realized how easy and fun this could be. I was visiting Glendu Bay on Lake Wanaka and used the bikes to access the beautiful surroundings. We were equipped with fishing rods supplied by the company and proceeded to ride around the lake to homestead bay fishing along the way. I was amazed how easy it was to come to grips with and have recommended it to my parents who are in there 60's because its so much easier with the assistance from the battery. I just wanted to say thank-you for a truly wonderful experience and would recommend this to anyone whatever age or ability.

Lake Hawea, New Zealand
“Off the beaten track”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

what a great service! Solar cycles came to us gave us a thorough briefing, quick demo, bit of a run down on the local trails, taking into account our range of experience on bikes, pointed us in the right direction and off we went on an adventure.
Wanaka's riverside/lake side trails were ideal for these bikes.
Having the solar charged power assisted bikes helped me share my part of the country with my mother and father in law who hadn't ridden bikes for 20 years

Cheers Solar Cycles We had heaps of fun on your bikes and recommended trails

Visited December 2013
Christchurch, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“All Round Great Attraction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

Just Brilliant! Our family travelled to Wanaka in 2014 and thoroughly enjoyed our experience at Solar Cycles. We had excellent service and were given a thorough lesson on how to use the electric bikes safely. The whole family (aged 13, 20, 50+) all really loved using the electric bikes which allowed us to explore the region at our own pace.
The solar-powered electric engines were a major plus because it meant everybody could take part irrespective of how fit they were. The eco-friendly aspect is also a major bonus!

All in all, a fantastic experience with Solar Cycles. We will definitely be returning during our next trip to Wanaka.