“Quirky”

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Quirky”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is how all cinemas should be, they stop the film and have an interval. You can smell the home made cookies baking during the film and you must have one (or 2)

Visited March 2013
1 Thank reeja1406

• Hebrew first
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the experience here!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The comfy couches, a 3D movie experience, an intermission with fresh cookies- this place is a great place for a movie! It was just as good as my visit 10 years ago! Highly recommend!!

Visited April 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cookies!!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

We loved this cinema, really cosy and comfortable. You can smell the freshly baked cookies at intermission they're irresistible :)

Visited February 2013
Christchurch, New Zealand
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Loved it!!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is such a cool cinema, I was skeptical but I am so glad my other half brought me along.

I love places like this that have a lot more charm and atmosphere than the big name cinema chains.

The sofas are really comfortable and cosy, the beer is good, the cookies at the intermission are delicious, the staff are friendly and welcoming. Great experience. It does not cost much more than a conventional cinema, I would be glad to pay for this back home.

Will definitely be back if we are in the area again.

Visited April 2013
Makati, Philippines
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best cinema I've been to”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

When researching for things to do in Wanaka for our vacation, Cinema Paradiso seemed like one of the must-dos, and it certainly did not disappoint. Watched MIB 3 with my brothers on comfortable sofas, and their homey touch is great - stopping the movie midway for a "cookie break." Wonderful!

Visited May 2012