Bella Vista Wanaka
Clearbrook Motel Wanaka(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
$141
Great 4.5/5
Ramada Resort Wanaka(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
$101
Fairway Motel(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
$93
$74
Great 4.5/5
Alpine Motel Wanaka and Apartments(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
$93
Archway Motels(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
$83
$80
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsgreat locationcentral locationmiddle of townlarge supermarketfamily roomclose to shopslocal attractionswalking distancenew zealandcafes and restaurantsstayed one nightoff street parkingcomfortable bedspa bathshort staysmall kitchenettefree wifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Me and my family stay here for 2 nights. The owner of this motel are very friendly and helpful. The motel are just 5 minutes away from the town. Paul was an awesome host. He went well out of his way to help us with informing us of places to visit, road conditions, directions etc. I would highly recommend the Bella Vista to anyone wishing to stay in Wanaka, & can't wait to return myself. Thanks for everything Paul :)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2012

My family & I stayed in the Bella Vista in Wanaka for 3 nights. The central location was fantastic - within walking distance of shops, restaurants, banks etc. Our family room was huge, with more than enough room to cope with 4 people. Everything was spotless, & the rooms were well equipped with everything we required, from bedding to cooking utensils. Paul was an awesome host. He went well out of his way to help us with organising transport, & informing us of places to visit, road conditions, directions etc. I would highly recommend the Bella Vista to anyone wishing to stay in Wanaka, & can't wait to return myself. Thanks for everything Paul :)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Wendy W
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My family and I had booked into the Bella Vista in Wanaka for two nights and can not rave enough about the fantastic location and the charming owners Paul & Denise. They were not only informative and friendly but went out of their way to help me with my plans to keep my 3 teenage children busy. Sure the rooms aren't huge but when you are staying in such a beautiful location why do you want to stay inside anymore than necessary anyway and surely informative and helpful hosts are more important. Personally I only stay at the Bella Vista motels as I now exactly what I am booking, the facilities are always modern and clean, the price reasonable and in Wanaka's case beyond the norm!!

Room Tip: As all Bella Vista's are 2 storey buildings - if you have lots of luggage or mobility problems ask for a ground floor unit:)
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank sarahgordo
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I would just like to say what an enjoyable place Wanaka Bella Vista is to stay at. From upstairs you have an incredible view out over the lake and across to all the surrounding mountains. Our room was clean and tidy with a little kitchenette (one of the cheaper, more basic rooms but I understand others are available that are more "up there" with spa baths and fully catered kitchens etc), decent bathroom and a TV with Sky. The bed was comfy and we were given a small bottle of milk from reception which was a lot nicer than some places that only give you a couple of tiny tablespoon size tetra packs. The apartment was serviced each morning and the service from reception was excellent. Every effort was made to have our specific needs catered for. The local supermarket was just down the street and shops and restaurants were all within close walking distance. Would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tiffany P
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Perfect location, so convenient, and happy hosts very helpful information for our trip too.We were made very welcome and stayed longer, the rooms were the cleanest we've stayed in and had excellent facilities and awsome shower and spa bath .

Room Tip: Superior spa studio.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business