“JUMP JUMP JUMP”

and up
3-Hour Tour From Wanaka: Tandem Skydive From 12,000 Feet
Ranked #5 of 60 Tours in Wanaka
More attraction details
Owner description: Strap yourself to a Beautiful Stranger and jump from a perfectly good plane, freefalling from 15,000 feet above NZ's highest snow capped mountains!! Skydive Wanaka is New Zealand's most spectacular, multi award winning, high altitude tandem skydive. This incredible scenic experience captures views of Mt Cook, Mt Aspiring, glaciers, lakes and rivers! Capture your huge freefall grin with freefall DVD and digital pictures - How big is your smile?
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed May 20, 2014

skydive!!! do i need to say more. the experience itself gives u goose bumps and when combined with the great experience created by their team its a must do and amazing life experience. we did it 12000 feet and trust me its the best thing i ever did. dont forget to get it recorded. love u guys...

skydivewanaka, Front Office Manager at Skydive Wanaka, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Thanks, I wonder how many times you've watched your footage? Great memories & thanks again for jumping here with us!

Reviewed May 17, 2014

A must do, at least one in a life time, we were lucky and jumped from a helicopter! Our 15 minutes, best friends, we're really nice and helpful, everybody at the base were super friendly, they answer all you questions and help you calm your fears.

Also this was the only company around Queenstown that allow me to jump even if I was 105kg

How aaaaaaamazing was the heli jump!!!?? Watch this space for it to be available soon!!! Very excited!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great !! No words for it...but we did it. We did from 12,000 ft. If you really want to do it, keep t least 2 days in Wanaka as the weather is totally unpredictable. We went twice but the weather was not good. Finally were able to do in the 3rd time.

1  Thank hetalj

Glad we managed to get you to jump, 3rd time lucky! Yes the weather can change very quickly here. Thanks for your patience & thanks for jumping.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Just great! My second skydive, loved the first but this far surpassed it. Professional guides, really felt confident in them, reassuring on the flight up. Could do it again and again! Highly recommend. View was just spectacular.

Great to hear your feedback & very happy for your high recommendation! You'll have to pop in for another jump next time you visit. Thanks again.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

This was my first skydive and I cant wait to do it again. My guide was Pip and the camera flyer was Andy and they were both wonderful. I couldn't have got anyone better for my first jump. Thanks guys. The entire crew is quite nice, Hannah in the front and all the tandem masters and camera flyers.

You get a few options (we know of three) when you select to skydive in Queenstown. We chose this as this give you a view of the mountains, river and the land. It looks divine from up there.. I recommend this for everyone. Especially when you jump of that plane and dive down the feeling of freedom is exhilarating!

Hi, I'll pass on your kind words to Pip Andy & Hannah. Thank you for choosing us & thanks heaps for the feedback.