“Shark!!!”
Review of Reef Safari

Reef Safari
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer fishing charters, snorkelling tours, SCUBA diving courses, glass-bottom boat tours and sunset bay cruises and of course our famous shark feeding dive.
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Fantastic experience! Simon was very welcoming. Really appreciated his relaxed yet thorough approach. Great sense of humor! The dive guides were great! It was my first dive in over 20 years and they walked me through it. They were very reassuring and helped me to enjoy the dive, which was phenomenal. Sharks everywhere!! (though never felt like we were in any danger). After the feeding frenzy, we got to explore the reef a bit and saw all sorts of amazing sea life. Wish we had stayed longer so we could've done it again!! Definitely not to be missed!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We went on the shark feeding dive and it was one of the best dives we have done. To see the sharks up close was amazing! The fish were as bright and colourful as I have seen in the Caribbean. Simon was excellent and the rest if the staff were very helpful and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Shark dive is a MUST. Small groups, experienced and professional ! Simon and his team were great.
They re-inforced the buddy system, and gave good briefings. Reef dive and shark dive are only 5-10 minutes from the shore (by boat), so for people who get sea sick - not an issue !

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Wonderful experience! Loved it! We were so impressed by the service from Simon and his team, and just as impressed with the beautiful reef. Wonderful! Thank you!

2  Thank Cjbinx
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The shark dive is not to be missed! Simon and Henry and the team were extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgable.
They kept the dives to small groups of people and put safety first. I had one dive with only the dive master and myself, it was a fantastic dive.
I would strongly recommend diving with Reef Safari...thanks guys!

2  Thank Ruth W