Awesome is all we can say, had an absolute ball.
We were a bit worried after reading some of the negative reviews but shouldn't have even taken notice of them as everything was just perfect.If I had to complain about anything it would be that we didn't stay longer!!!!
Keep an ear out for Kiti yelling out "VOLLEYBALL NOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!" great bloke who loves what he does.
My wife and myself took the kids (10 and 6) and this resort is perfect for families
Kids Club A+
Staff AAAAA+++++++++ (couldn't ask for better)
Highly recommend doing the Robinson Crusoe tour (Lex is a very funny host) had a blast left it to the last day and so glad we did also recommend doing the waterfall by horseback the kids had a ball riding up to the waterfall with the young tour guides and swimming under the waterfall watching the guides leap off the rock face doing back flips just having fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is exclusively located on the beautiful 109-acre private Yanuca Island with its pure white sandy beach and crystal clear, coral rich seas of the exotic Fiji Islands. Only 45 minutes from Nadi International Airport, the island is connected from the mainland by a causeway.A traditional Fijian village is the inspiration behind the layout of the 442-room resort. Every guest room, suite and bure features a private balcony with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean or the resort’s lagoon. Unlimited wired broadband Internet access is complimentary in all rooms. The Resort offers a range of activities, including water sports, scuba diving and golf, and a popular Kid's Club. A wide range of dining options are available, from Pacific Rim fine dining to informal fun dining at the poolside. Cultural shows highlight Fijian lovo, meke and firewalking rituals, South Pacific and Fijian Fire dancers.CHI, The Spa is a secluded spa village set away from the main resort, and provides the privacy and luxury of the largest Spa villas in Fiji. Four Oceanview and two Rainforest treatment villas feature relaxation areas overlooking either the Pacific Ocean or an exotic rainforest, with private garden patios, outdoor bath tubs, herbal steam room and outdoor showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Fijian Hotel Yanuca Island
- Fiji Shangri La Resort
- Shangri La Fijian Resort
- Shangri Las Fijian Resort
- Shangri Las Fijian Hotel
- Fiji Shangri La Hotel
- Fiji La Shangri
- Fijian La Resort Shangri
- Fiji La Resort Shangri
- Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa Fiji/Yanuca Island