Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa
$1,011
$789
  • Breakfast included
Beqa Lagoon Resort(Beqa Island)
$256
$246
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Nanuku Auberge Resort(Pacific Harbour)
$694
$599
Agoda.com
The Pearl Resort(Pacific Harbour)(Great Value!)
$195
$105
Waidroka Bay Resort(Korovisilou)
$134
$129
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Uprising Beach Resort(Pacific Harbour)(Great Value!)
$109
$73
  • Breakfast included
Crusoe's Retreat(Coral Coast)(Great Value!)
$101
$78
  • Breakfast included
Mango Bay Resort Fiji(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$70
$55
$292
$131
Naviti Resort(Korolevu)
$155
$114
3,796 results
All reviewslagoon poolchi spabeach bar and grillkids clubocean wingfamily roomfiji timebeach massagefamily holidayvillage tourkids eat freegames roommain poolfijian resortground floorwater sportsbuffet breakfast
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Overall our room was good but was looking seriously 'tired'. The patio door was in a poor state and very heavy. We had an ant problem, not uncommon but very annoying. The provided internet was wired !

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Just got back from 6 nights at this resort.It was a little break away , first time in Fiji , package deal we got with a travel agent.
I had heard both good and bad about the resort but went there with an open mind and very excited.
We checked in our room was not yet ready but we knew this as it it stated on the website , 3pm check in. We were greeted by Local Fijian singers and some cold drinks.
Beautiful welcoming smiles at the desk and stunning lobby area with free wifi of course .
We had a standard lagoon room with not much of a view plus it was raining for the first 2 days :(.
Restaurants are slightly expensive but the bar and grill is normal ozzy prices, along with Geckos just outside the resort which is cheap and has amazing family entertainment and lobster for $60.

Staff at the resort are lovely and very helpful , i was shocked about FIJI TIME but it something i have never experienced .
Lots to do there if it does not rain .Not much if it is raining.

Lots of tours to be done and staff at tour desk are most helpful.

Pluming in room was so noisy but that cannot be helped .
Room was cleaned twice a day which was lovely.Although we had a major dust issue when we checked in and with my allergies this was not a good start.The hotel manager was so nice and helpful. He sent me to doctor with no expense spared and I got some medicine and cream ..while they cleaned and re done my room.Its a tropical island so my allergies flared up anyway.But the manager even sent a fruit basket to my room which was a lovely gift .

As a young couple i highly recommend the ADULTS only pool and breakfast bar .Nice and quiet and no children aloud what so ever .
Its about an hour away from the airport , we rented a car and drove around .Best idea as taxis are crazy expensive.
By bottled water at Fiji airport (12 bottles for $30. )Resort stores are too expensive for chips , ice cream water etc....

When staying at a resort and having breakfast included , your going to spend money on lunch dinner etc.....but fill your self up at breakie and have some light snacks with you and then eat out for dinner.
There is a no cash policy so you pay your full bill at hte end and also we had to pay a bond upfront of $900 ( $150 per night ) and then your total bill can be taken from this when you check out .

The staff were lovely. We wish we had more time and the weather was better because there so so many other trips we found out about on the second last day :(

We will be back to Fiji for sure .

Room Tip: Get ocean view room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ashleigh d
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Wow! I travelled alone with my 3yr and 4yr. After reading the reviews I was a little anxious - however after arriving our room was just like it was on hte site, the food was cooked perfectly - certainly not overcooked and the staff were awesome. The bed comfy, the grounds and pool really well maintained, the shopping Arcade had lots of variety and the food was a variety. People complain about the price (lunch $30FJD & DInner $75FJD), however when you convert it back to your own currency it works out so much cheaper. I attended the Kids Club on the things that interested my children and they loved it (so did I). This was the first holiday where I was not ready to leave. We shall definately return again. Vinaka :-)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mischievous_spirit
Reviewed November 1, 2013

The whole place needs some serious investment. Our room and a lot of the facilities we're extremely dated (CRT television for example). The whole place felt dead in a way, too big perhaps. Felt like 20 years ago it would of been amazing but but facilities and staff have just aged with it and a lot of the enthusiasm and pride in work has faded in that time.

Room Tip: Some rooms are sooooo far away from the centre its just so big so make sure don't get too far away,
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve G G
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Very overpriced, lack of cleanliness, average food, inconsistent service and standards, policy & procedures seemed to be made up on the spot by staff, not relaxing at all. I have nothing against babies or young toddlers..we have a 5 & 7 year old...but it was almost impossible to laze by the beach or pool and read a book with constant children crying and screaming...what's wrong with the Kids Club!!!! Snorkelling was nice, but then saw a floating nappy and bottles and other rubbish on the ocean bed followed by someone washing their babies bum in the ocean and that was the end of my snorkelling! Having been a Marketing Director for a 5 star hotel for 13 years, in my opinion, the General Manager of this property has a lot to answer for and rather than babysit the property should run it like a true 4 star resort. On a positive note, the guests water polo game held everyday in the pool was fun and entertaining!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family