The room was great even though they were flooded a month before we got there.
The food was lovely and the staff were FANTASTIC .
My daughter had fun snorkling right outside our room I recomend the oceanview over the lagoon view as they are bigger.
We at lunch at the coral cafe near the oceanview pool.
With burgers or sandwiches which are huge and taste amazing you also get a side order of chips and salad.
We ate breakfast at Takali Terrace you couldn't get a better view and you are always welcomed so warmly.
The Kids ate dinner in the lagoon Terrace my eldest daughter 10 loved the variety and that the would make her pasta just the way she wanted it.
We also have a two year old daughter who also loved the food and her nanny she had while we went to a wedding.
They asign one nanny to you over your time at the resort which is great as the kids always know who is comimg to watch out for them.
The wedding was amazing the chaple is beautiful and they had a choir that came from a near by village to sing.
The had their reception outside, the food was unbeliveable never had better.
Will be back again soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is exclusively located on the beautiful 109-acre private Yanuca Island with its pure white sandy beach and crystal clear, coral rich seas of the exotic Fiji Islands. Only 45 minutes from Nadi International Airport, the island is connected from the mainland by a causeway.A traditional Fijian village is the inspiration behind the layout of the 442-room resort. Every guest room, suite and bure features a private balcony with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean or the resort’s lagoon. Unlimited wired broadband Internet access is complimentary in all rooms. The Resort offers a range of activities, including water sports, scuba diving and golf, and a popular Kid's Club. A wide range of dining options are available, from Pacific Rim fine dining to informal fun dining at the poolside. Cultural shows highlight Fijian lovo, meke and firewalking rituals, South Pacific and Fijian Fire dancers.CHI, The Spa is a secluded spa village set away from the main resort, and provides the privacy and luxury of the largest Spa villas in Fiji. Four Oceanview and two Rainforest treatment villas feature relaxation areas overlooking either the Pacific Ocean or an exotic rainforest, with private garden patios, outdoor bath tubs, herbal steam room and outdoor showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Fijian Hotel Yanuca Island
- Fiji Shangri La Resort
- Shangri La Fijian Resort
- Shangri Las Fijian Resort
- Shangri Las Fijian Hotel
- Fiji Shangri La Hotel
- Fiji La Shangri
- Fijian La Resort Shangri
- Fiji La Resort Shangri
- Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa Fiji/Yanuca Island