We stayed here over the Easter period for a week.Kiwinick is right.This is not yet a resort as it does not have full facilities yet the price charged is much higher than the other resorts on Denarau.As has been said a 2 bedroom villa here is $F1000 a night.The rate at the Sheraton Denarau villas with breakfast is $F485.Sure the rooms at the Hilton are much nicer as is the pool but there is nothing else.
The restaurant is well situated,a lovely ambience,friendly but slow service but the food quality is variable and I did end up with Delhi belly after 1 breakfast.Compared to the Sheraton's ports o call restaurant prices are much the same for eqivalent food-eg caesar salad is the same price but at Nuku came with stale bread squares not garlic croutons whereas at the Sheraton it is prepared at the table the way you want it.A 200gm rib fillet at Nuku was $F45 and had to be sent back as ordered medium rare but came cold in the centre,it is served on julienne veggies mainly capsicum.At the Sheraton the prime rib is $F66 but it is a much larger serving and you are presented with a choice of mustards,a side dish of nicely steamed veggies and a baked potato with the trimmings of your choice.
Another poster commented on the lack of construction noise.Well that is because there is no construction going on so it will be a long time before this resort is complete.
We stayed on a hilton reward so value was not a problem.However our son-in-law and family paid the $F1000 a night for a 2 bedroom villa.Although an honors gold member there was no recognition of status.Before going he rang the hotel to see if there may have been a reduction in price due to low occupancy since the coup-he ended up being charged more as they had not realised he had 4 children.
Summary-an incomplete resort with the best rooms on denarau.Fine if you just want to relax by the pool but way too expensive for what it is now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What's your idea of the perfect escape? Perhaps it's spending precious time together as a family. Maybe you want to rediscover romance, in a setting that's simply breathtaking. Or perhaps you'd rather enjoy relaxing spa treatments and superb cuisine...For sheer romance, a glorious honeymoon, your best family break ever or a golfer's dream holiday, Hilton in Fiji makes the perfect setting. Welcome to your perfect escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Managed By Hilton Hotel Denarau Island
- Fiji Beach Resort And Spa Managed By Hilton
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Denarau Island
- Hilton Denarau Island
- Fiji Hilton
- Denarau Island Hilton