Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa
Sheraton Fiji Resort(Denarau Island)
$265
$220
The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji(Denarau Island)
$281
$234
Westin.com
The Terraces Apartments(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
$217
$161
Orbitz.com
$140
  • Beachfront
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
$239
$179
Agoda.com
The Palms Denarau(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
$132
Sheraton Denarau Villas(Denarau Island)
$503
  • Pool
$43
$24
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
3,531 results
All reviewsnuku restaurantbedroom beachfrontkids clubbula busprivate poolcoffee machineother hotelsmain restaurantgolf cartstudio roompizzaour honeymoonan adultpools are greatport denarautour deskpool side
Reviewed October 13, 2006

My husband and I went there to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary and stayed for 10 nights. I couldn't fault the accommodation or the locality - really beautiful. The resort is still not finished and the construction noise was annoying at times.
I expected to pay 5 star prices for the food, but I also expected 5 star quality food. Unfortunately I wouldn't even rate the quality of the food as 3 star. Several of the guests we spoke with said the same, the food was a real let down. There is only one restaurant at the Hilton and the only way we could get a-la-carte was through room service. The buffet was very disappointing and when we asked for a-la-carte at the restaurant we were told the buffet was the only food available. We ate several times at the Sheraton and the selection and the quality was great. The Fijian people were friendly and happy. Don't think I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank LilyTia
Reviewed September 25, 2006

My husband and I just spent 5 wonderful nights at this brand new resort. Now I had read all the reviews on here and some of them I have to admit had me a bit worried!
However, I cannot rave about this hotel enough, our stay was fantastic. We stayed in a 1 bedroom vila with a barbeque on the balcony (great for a cheap night in!) and the rooms at this hotel are simply stunning. Very modern, with every possible extra you could want. Your minibar gets re-stocked for free every day so there's always a cool drink waiting for you. I loved the Molton Brown bathroom goodies (big bottles!). We spent most of our time just lazing by the wonderful pool, which is big enough to swim some decent laps, and the views of the ocean are gorgeous. We had breakfast every morning, it was great especially the fresh tropical fruits. We found the prices for dinner and drinks quite competitive (we had dinner at the Westin one night which was far more expensive), the 3 course buffet dinner cost 55 Fiji dollars (I recommend seafood night!) and they had bottles of wine on the list for as little as 24 Fiji dollars.
As beautiful as this property is, what really made our stay was the wonderful staff. All genuinely friendly and super helpful. I was very sad to leave and will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
17  Thank Saskia1976
Reviewed September 14, 2006

Stayed: August 2006
Reviewed August 29, 2006

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 24, 2006