We recently got back to Australia after staying at the Hilton Resort & Spa Fiji. The resort is simply amazing. Photos that we had previously seen before our trip on this site did not do the resort justice. The place is postcard perfect. We stayed in a King Beach Front Villa which was beautiful. It was massive!! Complete with rear verrandah with clothes line, seperate washing machine area, seperate shower, seperate toilet, vanity and stand alone bath tub. Bedroom was beautiful. Our bed was covered in Fijian flowers on arrival and then refreshed through out our villa daily. Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances including espresso machine. 2 plasma tvs in our villa, seperate lounge room and then balcony with our own bbq. The view was amazing. Please check photos attached with this review. The staff were amazing. Friendly, happy, fast. They all make you feel at home and are genuinely interested in making your stay wonderful.
The restaurants and pools were awesome. The restaurants are expensive to eat at but the meals are 5 star and decent sizes. Not like many 5 star restaurants in Australia where they build the plate high but with not much food on the plate. There are 8 resorts stretched along the beach that you are completely free to roam at your leisure. Walk into the front via the beach or catch the "Bula Bus" to the reception area of every resort and just walk in. Out of all of the resorts there, Hilton and Raddisson were the best. The others were nice but to high standard of these teo resorts. Sharraton was very close though. Hilton seemed more private though which suited us as the Hilton is stretched out further along the beach where as the Raddisson is tucked in between other resorts.
We booked our holiday through Virgin Blue which was easy and efficient. Package deals are the way to go as they are cheaper. You can also include day cruises, travel insurance, airport transfers etc.
I would like to extend a VERY BIG THANK YOU to Hilton reservations staff Eta and Shirlyn for all of their help and assistance in helping me prepare an amazing beach front dinner at which I porosed to my girlfriend. Also, A HUGE VINAKA to our beautiful private waitress Una who made our night beyond PERFECT!!!!!!!
All up - If you want a 5 star resort that is quiet, relaxing, quality, and a home away from home with amazing people and service, Hilton Fiji Resort & Spa is the way to go!!!!!!! We will definately return to Hilton Fiji.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa is ideally located on 2.5 km of beach on Denarau Island. Discover a paradise of sun, sea and sand at this relaxing resort. Indulge in a massage by the sea or choose from an array of treatments at the award-winning Pevonia concept spa. Every guest room offers a private terrace or balcony, and our suites provide even more space and luxury. Every meal can be enjoyed with ocean views on the side when you dine at one of our restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Managed By Hilton Hotel Denarau Island
- Fiji Beach Resort And Spa Managed By Hilton
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Denarau Island
- Hilton Denarau Island
- Fiji Hilton
- Denarau Island Hilton