Stayed for two nights at the Hilton Fiji Resort and Spa.
Staff are nice and I felt that they tried to hard to please guests.
Rooms are very well appointed; I stayed in an ocean studio room great view of Denarau Bay.
Day spa was brilliant, could stay there for hours!!
Room service was lousy, and considering the meal prices weren’t exactly reasonable.
To give you an idea , an average pasta dish will set you back $46.00FJD plus tip of $5.00 which I thought was steep considering I had to wait over 1.5 hours for a meal to be delivered to my room. The Mediterranean salad will set you back $18.70 FJD , don’t get me wrong I realise the food in Fiji isn’t exactly 05 star cuisine but for the money that I’m spending was not worth it. I found out on the last day there is a great coffee shop called espice which had great sandwiches and cakes and the prices were more reasonable, and I wished I paid more attention to this place I would have enjoyed the sandwich more than the garishly meal I had at the Nuku Nuku resort.
The Nuku Nuku restaurant was overpriced, had one meal there and thought I paid what?
Breakfast was pretty ordinary.
The atmosphere in this resort , was full of Obnoxious Australians I was embarrassed to even be Australian not to mention other nationalities around the pool and the bar. To me, I felt I was out of place, the staff were the friendliest but did feel they were walking on egg shells due to the clientele that stay at this resort. Pure snotsville and it certainly left a nasty taste in my mouth and it is a damn shame. I have been to Fiji many times and I was appalled at the clientele that stay here, this is not the fault of the Hilton but if you’re planning to stay here be prepared to be encounted with rude and demanding people.
Yes, it is in great location, nice resort definitely. Not for the family market, unless you want to be abused as mother found out when sitting near the pool with her child and was told to leave as her child was upsetting other guests.
Next time I will stay at my usual resort, the Sheraton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What's your idea of the perfect escape? Perhaps it's spending precious time together as a family. Maybe you want to rediscover romance, in a setting that's simply breathtaking. Or perhaps you'd rather enjoy relaxing spa treatments and superb cuisine...For sheer romance, a glorious honeymoon, your best family break ever or a golfer's dream holiday, Hilton in Fiji makes the perfect setting. Welcome to your perfect escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiji Beach Resort And Spa Managed By Hilton
- Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Managed By Hilton Hotel Denarau Island
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Denarau Island
- Hilton Denarau Island
- Fiji Hilton
- Denarau Island Hilton