My two friends and I stayed at this hotel from the 20th to 25th March 2013. From the moment we stepped into the hotel we were greeted with friendly faces.
Our driver Moli took us on a tour of the resort prior to taking us to our room, which was very helpful- and showed us around the room. Throughout our stay at the Hilton he was happy to pick us up and drop us off to where we needed to go within the resort- even though it was only a short walk, it was great fun having a chat with Moli.
We booked a one bed (king size)- with an extra bed for the third person. We were very comfortable with the space. We had a ground level room with ocean views...amazing, with a private outdoor area, which included a BBQ (we didn't use it).
We loved the pools too, it was great that there are two adults only pools on the other side of Nuku are the children/ family pools.
The breakfast was delicious. There was a large variety of food to choose from. The hotel has two restaurants, Nuku, Maravu and L'Epicier (the deli/ cafe). We utilised all three, all were good, we loved the coffee at the hotel too.
The staff were amazing. I wanted to give a special mention to:
Moli (concierge/driver) for driving us around the resort,
Isoa (activities crew) for helping us out with towels everyday and for a morning chat and also for the Water Gym class we took,
Marama (L'Epicier) for making delicious coffee and scooping our New Zealand Natural icecream
Akuila and Percy ( bar) for making amazing cocktails and especially Percy for organising a group of staff to sing the Fijiian farewell song for the final night of our stay,
Lo (Nuku) for always being a pleasure to see at Nuku, friendly and helping us out with the menu.
These staff members helped us feel most welcomed at the hotel with any questions we had or just for a chat through the day, we definitely feel like we made some new friends at the Hilton.
We also loved the beach party on Saturday night, we danced the night away on the sand, it definitly felt like a private beach party for us, it was so much fun.
We also used the spa, getting a scrub/mud wrap, mini mani and pedi's, and massages, they were definitely value for money, we all enjoyed the spa, feeling very relaxed afterwards.
Thankyou so much for making this such a memorable stay for the three of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What's your idea of the perfect escape? Perhaps it's spending precious time together as a family. Maybe you want to rediscover romance, in a setting that's simply breathtaking. Or perhaps you'd rather enjoy relaxing spa treatments and superb cuisine...For sheer romance, a glorious honeymoon, your best family break ever or a golfer's dream holiday, Hilton in Fiji makes the perfect setting. Welcome to your perfect escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiji Beach Resort And Spa Managed By Hilton
- Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Managed By Hilton Hotel Denarau Island
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Denarau Island
- Hilton Denarau Island
- Fiji Hilton
- Denarau Island Hilton