We spent 10 days at the Hilton in June this year. This was our second visit, and loved it just as much as the first time (August 2010). Great resort for children. Ours are 5, 9 and 10 and all had a fantastic time in a safe environment. The kids club for older children is great (5 and over), more freedom than just being in a room with a tv. Food for the kids excellent. Kids buffet each night from 6. We ate at Nuku or the Asian restaurant. The Asian restaurant in particular is very good. You need to book though. Plenty of pools for adults and kids.
We were in the deluxe 2 bedroom beachfront apartment, plenty big enough for a family of 5, kids loved having 4 tv's!!
Staff are friendly and helpful. Great kids club staff too.
Will definitely be back again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What's your idea of the perfect escape? Perhaps it's spending precious time together as a family. Maybe you want to rediscover romance, in a setting that's simply breathtaking. Or perhaps you'd rather enjoy relaxing spa treatments and superb cuisine...For sheer romance, a glorious honeymoon, your best family break ever or a golfer's dream holiday, Hilton in Fiji makes the perfect setting. Welcome to your perfect escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiji Beach Resort And Spa Managed By Hilton
- Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Managed By Hilton Hotel Denarau Island
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Denarau Island
- Hilton Denarau Island
- Fiji Hilton
- Denarau Island Hilton