Stayed at The Terraces for 7 night and we were pleasantly surprised. The rooms are very clean and big. We had an upstairs room which has two balconies. Everything you need is in the apartment from a dishwasher to a washing machine and all extremely clean. The aircon is a must as we were there during the hottest time. The spa there is a must as it is the cheapest in Denarau. The Appartments are so very close to the Port. There are so many restaurants to choose from. We ate at Cardos a few nights and we were not disappointed at all. The hot bread shop is also a must. We brought a sandwich toaster with us (just $10 from k-mart) and that was used everyday. There is a supermaket at the port but we found a trip to Nadi town was well worth it. It only cost $1.00FJD per person on the yellow bus and the supermarket in town was much cheaper. If you want to check out the other resorts on the island I would suggest a taxi as they charge $5.00 per cab ride to any other hotel there (and $5.00 back), where the bula bus charges $7.00 each person for the day. If you are travelling with more than one person I feel the taxi is a much better option. The pool at The Terraces is nice as all you really need is to be cooled off. We visited the Sofitel and as nice as it was, there were far too many people for my liking. That is why I feel The Terraces suited us for our needs as it was so very close to the port for restaurants and trips to the outer islands. If you are thinking about staying here please do so you will not be disappointed (check out my other reviews Firstlanding, Matamona Island and Wananavu Resort).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Terraces Apartment Resort is located on popular Denarau Island, is Denarau Islands smallest resort that's big on service. With just 30 fully furnished apartments that are serviced daily, guests are guaranteed a warm and friendly service.Offering a fantastic location with Denarau Marina gateway to the Mamanuca Islands and Denarau Shopping precinct with its great range of retail stores, bars and restaurants just a 2 minute walk away.Spacious, modern air conditioned 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments have great views over the third hole of the championship Denarau Golf Course, Nausori Highlands, and feature full kitchen facilities, laundry, TV and much more and provide flexibility for the independent traveller wanting the home away from home experience thus appealing to all markets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Terraces Apartments Denarau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Terraces, Denarau Island Hotel Denarau Island
- The Terraces Apartments Denarau Fiji/Denarau Island