Well where do i start??? I have been reading reviews for the last couple of months after booking with the Sofitel Fiji and was thinking have i booked with the right resort, My answer is a Big BIg BIG YES. My hubby and myself have just spent the last 5nights 6days at the Sofitel and it was truly amazing. We arrived and was greeted with our doors been open of our private transfers with a warm and friendly welcome "BULA".. Check in was such a breeze and before we knew it we were been escorted to our room by a very friendly staff member. We stayed in a classic room on the second level it was very well appointed, clean and tidy over looking one of the beautiful gardens and view to the ocean. Our room was serviced every day always before 12pm - a Big thank you to the housekeeping staff..... The Breezes bar had an awesome live band that played Thursday, Friday & Saturday night which we found ourselves there each night drinking an array of cocktails. The pool is also fantastic and we did NOT have any problems at all getting a sun lounger whenever we went for a swim. A big THANK YOU to the activities staff you guys rock!!!!!. We had breakfast daily in the Lagoon restaurant which offered all sorts of choices - Thank You to the friendly Lagoon restaurant staff and also to the singers that were there each morning singing lovely music and for singing me happy birthday it made me feel so very special. We sure did have a truly amazing stay at the Sofitel and will be back next year for sure. Vinaka Louise
We also done a day cruise on the Whales Tale which i highly recommend to everyone that wants to do a day cruise the Whales Tale cruised to their very own little Island Called Schooner Island where you can go snorkelling, fishing, kayaking and play a game of volley ball or just fully relax on the white sandy beach if you like, As soon as you step on board the Whales Tale you are offered as much as you can eat and drink all day (soft drink, juices, beer, wine & spirits) for only $179FJD it was well worth the money......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa is located on beautiful Denarau Island. This five star Fiji resort overlooks the beachfront, adjacent to the world class Denarau Golf and Racquet Club. Our Fiji beach resort offers 296 rooms, each with a private balcony. Other features at this Fiji luxury resort include a private beach, wedding chapel, swimming pools, three restaurants, four bars, an international health spa, and one of the largest ballroom on the island. A bustling marina and cultural temples are located nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, ACCOR, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Fiji Resort And Spa
- Sofitel Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- Sofitel Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sofitel
- Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa Denarau Island