Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa
Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
$199
$148
  • Pool
Sheraton Fiji Resort(Denarau Island)
$286
$236
Sheraton.com
Sheraton Denarau Villas(Denarau Island)
$514
$394
Sheraton.com
The Terraces Apartments(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
$221
$146
Agoda.com
The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji(Denarau Island)
$328
$189
Agoda.com
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
$313
  • Breakfast included
$91
$67
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,789 results
All reviewssalt restaurantwaitui beach clublagoon restaurantbreeze baraccor cardfamily roomluxury roombula buspool aerobicskids clubbuffet breakfastport denarauhappy hourlarge poolgreat poolnew zealandwater sports
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Did not disappoint on any level clean tidy and very friendly from check in to check out we had a luxury ocean room plenty of space with great view and balcony
Breakfast at salt was excellent staff very friendly and polite as was most of the staff we meet great value for money close to marina for shops and resturants the cafe also good with great ice coffee cocktails great price at happy hour . Loved the bula bus all in all cannot fault our stay at the Sofitel it was very relaxing can't wait to go back next year.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This resort is beautiful, handy location for day trips out of Denarau marina. We tried all of the restaurants and all the food we had was delicious. We chose not to have a meal plan to allow flexibility, and in the end we spent a very similar amount of money to those who did the meal plan. Great pool (just the usual problem with fiji resorts and never being able to get a pool chair!!) and very nice, modern rooms. Had a family member get married there and the ceremony by the chapel was lovely, lovely buffet dinner reception and all staff were fantastic. Also highly recommend a massage at the spa, yes a little pricey but thats what you pay at a resort.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chica_brandybuck
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My wife and I went here as part of a group and when I heard it was a Sofitel Resort, I was very excited. To bad our experience didn't live up to it.
Property was very clean and kept up, including the housekeeping of our room. Problem is that food and service didn't come close to what I expected.
Service was slow, taking an average of 10 minutes to get waited on after being seated. Many times things were asked for (like coffee), was promised to be brought with no one ever showing back up. Also seemed like in the morning the buffet restaurant was overwhelmed with the size of the group and didn't adapt as the week went on.
Food was average (including V Restaurant) which was disappointing. One night, because we got back from an excursion late, we decided to just do the buffet restaurant for dinner. This is something I never do, and I shouldn't have this time. It was a seafood buffet that was a disappointment and was $35.00 per person.
After flying 11 hours from L.A., I truly wished it would have been a better experience, but it wasn't.
Sorry :(

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Hotel is worth every cent we paid.Check in was quick and efficient. We were delivered to our room via golf cart by a very chatty fellow.The room was big with king size bed sofa and table and chairs.Small flat screen TV.Bathroom was big with best toiletries I have seen in a while-even decent hair dryer.The bath however was what let the room down,Shower leaked on floor if you did not watch screen and bath had flakey paint.Buffet breakfast was a chaotic affair but a substantial fare to start your day.If you wanted a quieter start go to Salt or order room service.Huge pool and plenty of activities to keep the kids occupied. We however chose to swim in the sea-much quieter .Three venues to chose from for meals .an ice cream bar for the kids.Fijian entertainments organized for some nights.The day spa is exceptional. IMA was great with me.Went back twice.Checking out however is not easy. We had a gift voucher and although they knew from time of booking that we had it it was not settled.As we had a flight to catch we had to leave the duty manager whom we asked to see to sort it out.Only way we could leave and not miss our flight was to hand over credit card details which I hated doing.It took an hour to get away and unfortunately we were not the only ones having trouble.There were not enough staff on to deal with those checking out.I will worry now til it is sorted out as the card was to be our holiday money.I realize internet in Fiji is not great but surely there are 24 hour access to currency conversion rates.They kept pressuring me to pay by credit card which was easier for them.Really spoilt a great holiday.Would have given 5 stars but for checkout, bathroom and breakfast chaos.Staff really make this place a great place to stay.Nothing is too much trouble.

Room Tip: Ask for Oceanside room-deluxe.Not all rooms have sea views or suite.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tessalee
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed here after spending 6 nights on Malolo LaiLai Island. What a let down. The place looks fantastic and with the '5 Star' tag attached to it I expected absolutely superior service. We were travelling in a large group (7 adults 6 kids = 4 rooms). Out of the four rooms required, 1 was ready on arrival (my room). We headed up to our room and waited for our bags so we could go swimming (in the very impressive pool)... and waited... and waited ....and waited. Whilst we were waiting for bags, the rest of the family were waiting for rooms. One of our party went back into reception and surprise, two rooms are now available (nobody had bothered to come and let us know)... still waiting on the last room and the bags. Two phone calls to reception and an assurance of the bags still did not deliver them. 1 hour and 40 minutes after check in I went back down to reception and told them I would take my bags up myself if I had too because we were hot and bothered and wanted to go swimming before the slide closed. Whilst I was there I asked if the other room was ready - amazing it was also ready and again nobody had come to let us know. Finally 10 minutes later the bags arrived at the room and we finally got to go swimming.

For a five star hotel I found the service terrible. EXCEPT for the pool activities staff who were brillant! The food staff and reception staff just seemed really ticked off to be working whilst others were having a holiday (or so it seemed).

The attention to detail I would expect was missing. There were four people staying in our room and only one bath towel provided. My parents mini bar was completely empty, my sister was missing the bathrobes and the list goes on.

The hotel looks 5 star, but it's not 5 star service.. and when that's the point of difference to other hotels, it's an area they REALLY need to lift their game in.

No way could I spend more than 2 days here. More than enough!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family