This was our third stay at Sofitel Hotel in Denarau. Everything was great. The rooms were comfortable (except for the smell of janola in the room when we first checked in).
Breakfast was excellent. Only advice I would give the hotel in relation to breakfast is to cater to vegetarian guests. We did not eat meat/fish but ate eggs. At the egg counter, our omelettes were made in the same frying pan as the omelettes with ham. Even the same spoons were used. This was gross.
The Salt restaurant was good except for the lack of vegetarian options. If you stay for 4 nights, sometimes eating at the same place can get boring. The hotel should invest in another restaurant (maybe with asian flavors) which can cater a little bit more to vegetarian guests.
Otherwise everything else was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa is located on beautiful Denarau Island. This five star Fiji resort overlooks the beachfront, adjacent to the world class Denarau Golf and Racquet Club. Our Fiji beach resort offers 296 rooms, each with a private balcony. Other features at this Fiji luxury resort include a private beach, wedding chapel, swimming pools, three restaurants, four bars, an international health spa, and one of the largest ballroom on the island. A bustling marina and cultural temples are located nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Orbitz, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Fiji Resort And Spa
- Sofitel Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- Sofitel Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sofitel
- Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa Denarau Island