“Day trip diving tour”

Whitetip Marine Adventures
Ranked #7 of 22 Tours in Denarau Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba dive trips from Port Denarau Marina, Nadi, Fiji for small groups of certified and non certified divers departing daily for two scuba dives out on the coral reefs and outer reef walls of Fiji's Mamanuca Islands. All scuba dives are led by certified dive masters and instructors with many years experience and they know where to find the really cool stuff to see. Mulitple dive leaders for when varying levels of diver experience on board. Whitetip Marine Adventures is a Scuba Schools International(SSI)affiliated diver training facility, with training courses from Open Water Diver through to Dive Master.
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I had a great experience with Whitetip Marine Adventures on my day trip diving tour.
Diving instructor Sharon is very experienced and working with both beginners and advance divers.Boat captain Simeli is extremely professional and helpful.

All member stuff are very friendly.

They can organised up to 3 dives per day with affordable prices , choosing the best location depend on weather condition. Lunch is also included. All gear is provided, including the long wet suits.

Thank you for such a great time!

Andrew C, Owner at Whitetip Marine Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Hi Tanya T.
Hey, I didn't get to meet you on Sunday, sorry abut that. But I knew you would have a wonderful time with Sharon and Simeli out there enjoying your three dives on Sunday. I did enjoy talking to you on the phone and I must say your enthusiasm for diving is awesome and we all hope you get the opportunity to come back and dive some more here in Fiji as you had planned this time. Next time - I'll be here to meet you and until then - thank you so very much for your wonderful comments about our great dive team and your diving, they are very much appreciated.
Thanks Tanya T, from us all here at Whitetip MA.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

My daughter and I had what can only be described as a fantastic three days of diving at the end of January, as good as we have ever had. The dive sites were all interesting and different, our instructors were excellent and Andrew the owner was so welcoming. The whole experience cannot be faulted and we would wholehartedly recommend Whitetip Marine Adventures for safety, consideration and value.

Andrew C, Owner at Whitetip Marine Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

So very nice of you to take the time to place such a positive and encouraging review for us D. Everything worked out perfectly for both yourself and F. to be able to enjoy three days of diving at your own pace and without hassle and congenstion of having too many divers on board and in the water at the same time.

You are and inspiration to us all, and I certainly wish to be still diving and enjoying the underwater World into my late seventies as you are. It was our pleasure to take you both out into our awesome backyard of the Mamanuca Islands here in Fiji, and hopefully we will again have the priviledge of getting you underwater again in the future. Best wishes from Whitetip, boat captain Blacktip and the crazy Whitetip dive team

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I did my open water course which included five dives. Staff knew their diving and had great teaching skills. Flexible folks they were too, picked me up in the morning from our first landing resort jetty saving me warly morning taxi trip to denarau. Dive sites were fantastic. It s a pleasure for me to recommend taking Whitetip adventure for all!

Bula bula and thank you very much for your excellent review L. It's very much appreciated and helps keep us focussed on providing a fun and safe dive experience here in Paradise.

I'm pleased you enjoyed your open water diver course so much, and you both can now get underwater and enjoy that 'other' part of the planet that is so important to us. Apologies for your cert card taking longer then expected to get printed and sent to you L. See you back here in Fiji sometime. Cheers Whitetip

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Andrew and the team Sharon and Leroy thanks for the Spanish Dancer fish, you guys are great and thank you for providing us such a great family get together for us and what a beautiful place it is to have our advance diving school.

Ellen and I enjoyed your marvellous wreck diving had an awesome time. Guys you provide the best service in Denarau Island and the boys enjoy the dicing school. Sharon the boys said thanks for your help in teaching them the skill of open water diving course since they are under 13 years and they had a great time.

People seriously if you want the best time and the best dive you gotta try Whitetip Marine adventure, they provide the dive of the year for an excellent price. I can not stress enough how great they are just have to try it for yourselves and enjoy.
All the best team and great job.

Andrew C, Owner at Whitetip Marine Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Well didn't we have some fun hey. The two boys were so cool to have around and Sharon had fun taking them through their junior open water diver course - but she is still wondering how young J. managed to talk so much underwater ha ha.

Diving is an awesome family activity, and to have been able to get out there together and see each other doing the skills and diving as buddies is a real bonding experience to be enjoyed.

The boys will think you are the coolest Dad and big sister around Joseph and Ellie. Thanks very much for your truelly supportive comments and please come back sometime so we can take you all out for some more family fun - in warm Fiji water!!!!
Cheers from Whitetip and the crazy dive team

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Fantastic experience. While I am an experienced diver I am in a wheelchair and therefore needed a dedicated dive guide and considerable help gearing up and during the dive. Leroy is one of the best dive masters I ever had and he made the two dives a memorable experience. We easily managed a swim through at 25m which was great. Andrew runs an excellent operation out of Port Denaru. The boat and gear are new and high quality. Lunch was outstanding for a small dive boat. Andrew and his team make divers feel like part of their family. Thank you!

1  Thank 2014_Tom

It was absolutely our priviledge to take you both out diving Tom, and I must say that we enjoyed our time with you guys as much as you enjoyed the diving. If you want to dive, then we will keep getting you out there and underwater every time.

Leroy, myself and the team are looking forward to you both coming back to Fiji and getting you to other great dive sites - and doing it all again. See you soon hopefully and thank you very much for taking the time to give us your thoughts Tom, much appreciated.
Cheers, Whitetip