This was a good start to our Fiji holiday. After driving from the airport I wasn't expecting too much. But pulling in at the Westin was a great surprise. Nice palm trees everywhere, right on the beach. Not really a great beach for swimming but it creates a nice setting. The people were really welcoming and friendly. It's worth the trip into the marina for the meals though as the prices at the restaurant are quite extravagant, even though they are in Fiji $$. All in all a good stopover on the way to the next destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa beautifully reflects Fiji's rich cultural heritage and local style. Offering the finest resort facilities including 243 guestrooms and suites and the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin, it is a simply stunning resort for your next holiday in the South Pacific. Stay in 1, play in all 3: directly adjacent to The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa are the Sheraton Fiji Resort and the Sheraton Denarau Villas. Within the shared complex, guests can enjoy all facilities including the 14 dining venues, 6 swimming pool and the Denarau Golf and Racquet Club. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Members receive complimentary in room internet and special dining discounts when booking direct. Book direct today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort And Spa Fiji
- Westin Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Westin