It may take a couple of days for travellers to unwind, but being in Fiji makes it so much easier to transition to holiday mode within minutes! You need to remember once you step foot on Fijian soil you automatically switch to 'Fiji time'
Being in that mind frame, the Westin is an amazing place to stay. The staff are super friendly with a smile on their face, Bulla! the resort itself is beautiful. I've stayed in the most standard room and had an upgrade and both are amazing, enough room and very clean! do not stay on denarau island for the beach, as it is nothing special.. however it is fun to go jet skiing (do the jet skiing safari so worth it!) .. but you stay here to lay about, swim in the many pools (shared with the Sheraton), drink delicious cocktails, fill your tummy and catch some rays.. its so relaxing and the buffet breakfast is amazing!!
If your wanting to make day trips to islands, staying on Denarau island is the way to go because your minutes from the marina! if your in Fiji for a couple of weeks I definitely also recommend staying on the coral coast but remember this is approx. a 2 hour drive from the marina so you wouldn't want to plan island day trips while staying at the coral coast (we did and it was fine but it meant waking up at 6am n getting home at 8pm)
There are so many beautiful islands so make sure you get out to explore them it makes up for the average beach on denarau.. cant complain at all! there are many other tours also, we did a waterfall one in Suva which was awesome! And at the marina have mumas pizza.. yumm and massive!
The spa at the Westin is just beautiful. I had 3 different massage packages throughout my stay.. you get the feel of being outdoors, with the luscious greenery with also the calming and relaxing feel you get with any 5 star spa.. just amazing!
I would stay here again in a heart beat and if there were any troubles the friendly staff always sort it out :) I cant wait to get back to Fiji VINAKA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa beautifully reflects Fiji's rich cultural heritage and local style. Offering the finest resort facilities including 246 guestrooms and suites and the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin, it is a simply stunning resort for your next holiday in the South Pacific. Stay in 1, play in all 3: directly adjacent to The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa are the Sheraton Fiji Resort and the Sheraton Denarau Villas. Within the shared complex, guests can enjoy all facilities including the 14 dining venues, 6 swimming pools and the Denarau Golf and Racquet Club. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Members receive complimentary in room internet and special dining discounts when booking direct. Book direct today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort And Spa Fiji
- Westin Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Westin