We only stayed for a stop over to the islands but would love to come back and stay longer. The beds are very comfy, pools are lovely and the staff very welcoming. The breakfast is the best I've had with delicious choices such as smoked salmon, yummy yoghurt and yes French champagne. I'd come back just for the breaky! Well done Westin
And the champagne in the room on arrival was a lovely surprise too...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa beautifully reflects Fiji's rich cultural heritage and local style. Offering the finest resort facilities including 246 guestrooms and suites and the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin, it is a simply stunning resort for your next holiday in the South Pacific. Stay in 1, play in all 3: directly adjacent to The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa are the Sheraton Fiji Resort and the Sheraton Denarau Villas. Within the shared complex, guests can enjoy all facilities including the 14 dining venues, 6 swimming pools and the Denarau Golf and Racquet Club. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Members receive complimentary in room internet and special dining discounts when booking direct. Book direct today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort And Spa Fiji
- Westin Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Westin