The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji
Sheraton Fiji Resort(Denarau Island)
$239
Sheraton.com
The Terraces Apartments(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
$242
$194
Agoda.com
Sheraton Denarau Villas(Denarau Island)
$497
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
$331
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,800 results
All reviewsocean frontmeke loungeheavenly bedzing restaurantheavenly spabula busoceanfront roomgolf clubbuffet breakfastour honeymoonplunge poolfood and drinksgolf courserelaxing holidayground floortour deskcoral coast
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We travelled during the last week of march till the first week of April for 10nights, which was not long enough!
My husband, 1 year old and myself stayed in an amazing suite that was massive!! Our room was always promptly cleaned and they even tidied my daughters toys that were always scattered all over the suite.
We never had an issue with the good old saying of 'Fiji time' and the other thing that surprised me was that the prices were not overpriced! We have stayed in Vanuatu before and in my opinion that place was overpriced! Cocktails at the westin were about $12-15AU, beers were $5-7AU. In our opinion, if you were to stay at Hamilton island or port Douglas (which we have many times) you not only pay at least over half these prices more but the service and location is no way near as good. And ofcourse being waited on while relaxing pool or beach side was even more luxious. The people in Fiji ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND FRIENDLY! It is as if they do not have the word NO in their vocabulary and made our trip even more pleasent and relaxing. Also the fact that the Sheraton hotels facilities being attached to the one room was very convenient.
We found the westin to have a very chilled and relaxing vibe and even when it was extremely busy it still was very zen and obtained wonderful serenity, although when we visited the Sheraton (although extremely beautiful) this resort is extremely busy attracting more families and not as relaxing as the westin but I totally recommend visiting often as it was a very quick walk to visit. Breakfast had a wide selection and was quiet substantial. Also loved the nightly entainment that was provided very night.

Only negative was the massage was by far the worst massage I have ever experience in my life! And I have had To many to count. But that's ok as i recommend to go to MediSpa which is a 5 minute walk away for a better massage at half the price.

We want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU Westin as you really did blow us away with the overall experience, and for my extremely fussy husband to say that he wants to come back every year is a massive compliment to how amazing this resort really is.

Room Tip: Is you like space in your room I recommend Royal suite 2235 (second block, second level), which seemed like like was previously two rooms (as it has two toilets) and a little kitchenette and contains two bar fridges, microwave and all crockery. If it rains the walk ways are all covered from your room to the main lobby and restaurants which you never get wet when you say in this room
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
RavinderSDhesi, Hotel Manager at The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Bula Vinaka Cat P
Thank you for your thorough review and we are delighted that we exceeded your expectations with service, facilities and our war and friendly staffs hospitality. My apologies for the below par massage and I will be talking to the spa team about this.

We are thrilled to receive your husbands endorsement and do let us know when you are planning your return visit to rejuvenate and reenergise

Be Well

Reviewed April 19, 2013

A lovely venue. Stunning views. Good food. No problems at all in any of these 'areas'. But make absolutely totally sure that your money is locked away safely, ideally in the hotel safe with a receipt to the amount. If you leave it in your room, guess what could happen? Yes, the vanishing act. Never again at this venue.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AngeKenos
RavinderSDhesi, Hotel Manager at The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Bula AngeKenos

Thank you for posting your feedback. I am delighted to read that the facilities and the services offered by our associates were enjoyed by you. However, I am very concerned on your comments regarding the alleged theft. As I am unable to establish the details, please do contact our Chief of Security - Apenisa Whippy on + 679 6750 000. The safety and security of our guest and their belonging is of paramount importance to us. My apologies for the inconvenience. Once we receive additional details, we will fully cooperate with the local authorities with their investigations.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We (Family 4) just returned from 7 days at the Westin.

The Good: Great first impression. Beautiful resort. Very clean fresh rooms (Had 2 interconnected rooms in ocean breeze Block 2, 2nd floor). House keeping was great . Great live music in the evenings (Thank you Moses) Wonderful pool. Very relaxing especially after 5PM as the sun start to set.
Took a kayak out with my son, while we were out saw a zebra shark 1.6M Zebra shark. Awesome!

The Bad:
We got there at 5.30Am the hot water in the shower was not working. Had showers and went to bed only to woken up with workman walking on the roof at 10.30Am. By the evening the hot water was fixed jumped in the shower and there was no cold water this time. Called express service and they fixed it. woke up in the morning no water at all, offered us a room at the Sheraton to clean up. Water issues resolved after 48 Hrs.
Breakfast inconsistent, good selection however when the salmon, brie cheese, coconut runs out by 8.30 am it wasn't s replaced. When asked, it was provided to my table.
The beach is not very inviting. I only saw 2 people in the water the whole time we were there. We hired a taxi ($200 FJ round trip) and went down to the intercontinental for a swim. Worth the drive (45 Min), see a little of the real Fiji.
Meals and drinks are overpriced.

Friendly,

The staff are wonderful, from the moment they say welcome home to good bye they are trying their best. Without them I would have rated it 3 not the 4.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
RavinderSDhesi, Hotel Manager at The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Bula IcePyramid123

Appreciate your feedback from your recent stay. Great to see you enjoyed the resort facilities and also recorded the priceless moment with your son. I extend my apologies for the water issues - we had a few challenges and we learn from those. I will raise the breakfast issues with the chef as we normally receive great reviews on our breakfast offerings. Our meals and drinks are priced comparatively to all resorts on Denarau.
Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Just spent a perfect week at The Westin in Denarau. Staff were amazingly friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived. Our room was excellent for what was described upon booking as a "superior garden view" plus we did have a glimpse of the ocean. The room was clean, fresh & newly refrurbished. Breakfast was wonderful everyday, for lunch we often ate at the hotels bakery, the bakery is perfect as a reasonably priced lunch spot. Dinners are expensive but the quality of the food from the Westin, Sheraton & Sofitel were all amazing. You can walk between the hotels very easily along the beach boardwalks or you can catch the "Bulla Bus". The pool areas are stunning we spent hours in the sun loungers!!! Will certainly be back.

Room Tip: Request a refurbished room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Nice Resort, had to argue that our breakfast was included and had to dig out original email from hotels.com before they believed us. Was woken up 2 mornings at 9 am with workers walking on our roof preforming maintenance. Cocktails seemed to have very little if any alcohol in them. Nice pool. nice room. nice gardens but wont be staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Bula 309David360309

Thank you for your feedback, my apologies for the inconvenience experienced. There was a miscommunication between hotels.com and our reservations team. Our maintenance team got a little too keen in completing the maintenance and started early. My apologies again and we hope the minor inconveniences did not distract your overall visit to Fiji. I am delighted that you enjoyed the pool, room and gardens of our resort