We absolutely loved staying at The Westin.
We stayed there for our friends wedding at the nearby Sheraton, and could not fault it. We saw the other resorts on Denaurau & both agrees The Westin by far was the most beautiful. It's thatched buildings & dark timbered interior adds to its beauty & authentic Fijian appeal.
All the stagy were extremely friendly & helpful.
We would recommend staying here, and also advise travellers to take a day to explore nadi & nearby attractions (mud pools & hot springs) in the countryside to see Fiji outside of the resorts in Denaurau.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa beautifully reflects Fiji's rich cultural heritage and local style. Offering the finest resort facilities including 246 guestrooms and suites and the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin, it is a simply stunning resort for your next holiday in the South Pacific. Stay in 1, play in all 3: directly adjacent to The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa are the Sheraton Fiji Resort and the Sheraton Denarau Villas. Within the shared complex, guests can enjoy all facilities including the 14 dining venues, 6 swimming pools and the Denarau Golf and Racquet Club. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Members receive complimentary in room internet and special dining discounts when booking direct. Book direct today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort And Spa Fiji
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- Westin Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Westin