Despite some negative reviews we found the Westin to be fantastic-beyond what we hoped for. The room was comfortabe, there were plenty of clean towels in the room and around the pool, the ambience was wonderful and the staff friendly. I loved the real Fijiian feel of the place compared to the neighboring resorts and at no time did we feel the necessity to go elsewhere to use other resorts' facilities.
Money-take some Fijiian dollars & Aussie cash. There is a Westpac bank at the Harbour & they change money at no charge & was a better rate than I got in Oz. Better than using ATM & associated charges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa beautifully reflects Fiji's rich cultural heritage and local style. Offering the finest resort facilities including 246 guestrooms and suites and the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin, it is a simply stunning resort for your next holiday in the South Pacific. Stay in 1, play in all 3: directly adjacent to The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa are the Sheraton Fiji Resort and the Sheraton Denarau Villas. Within the shared complex, guests can enjoy all facilities including the 12 dining venues, 6 swimming pools and the Denarau Golf and Racquet Club. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Members receive complimentary in room internet and special dining discounts when booking direct. Book direct today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort And Spa Fiji
- Westin Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Westin