What an amazing place to stay. The rooms are huge, the people are so so friendly and helpful. They made our stay so much more enjoyable. Fabulous facilities and the fFlying Fish is a must do restaurant. Breakfast was included and there is so much to choose from. If you don't want to eat at the Sheraton all the time venture in to Denarau marina for a meal. It's much cheaper and a great atmosphere. The Sheraton has everything you could want and more, if you want to just laze around and relax. I love the walk every morning along the foreshore past all the different resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Fiji Resort is stunningly situated in the tropical oasis of Denarau Island. Designed with comfort in mind, the 297 spacious guest rooms and suites are beautifully furnished in harmony with the idyllic South Pacific setting. The resort is the ideal playground for vacationers and families to experience an array of dining venues and leisure activities. With its close proximity to Denarau Marina, it has an easy and quick access to the beautiful outer islands, shopping and a vast range of dining experiences. The resort is the ideal backdrop for an unforgettable destination wedding in Fiji or a corporate style event. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Members receive complimentary in room internet when booking direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Fiji Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- Sheraton Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Fiji Resort Denarau Island