Sheraton Fiji Resort
Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
$199
$148
  • Pool
Sheraton Denarau Villas(Denarau Island)
$514
$394
Sheraton.com
The Terraces Apartments(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
$221
$143
Agoda.com
The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji(Denarau Island)
$271
$188
Agoda.com
Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
$256
$201
  • Beachfront
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
$333
$86
$67
Travelocity
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,351 results
All reviewsflying fishfeast restaurantocean studioocean frontchime barkids clubbula busbuffet breakfastport denaraufood and drinksgolf coursecoral coastjet skirelaxing holidaykids poolschool holidayswater sports
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This was my second trip to Denarau Island and second stay at Sheraton Fiji Resort, and once again it did not disappoint.
I love everything about this hotel, from the staff, to the location, cleanliness, facilities and overall vibe. Check in was a breeze, the rooms were immaculate, the beds are extremely comfortable, I love opening the back door to the ocean breeze and seeing the beach right there, and being a stones throw from one of the many pools. There are many options for sun lazing at the different pools, but my favourite is the adult pool, and the prompt service I received in getting lunch and a cocktail by the pool.

But one aspect that really stood out to me, was when I became very ill on the 3rd day of my stay. Not only did the sheraton promptly call a doctor to come and attend to me, who arrived within 20 mins, but I also received several phone calls from Stephen the hotel manager, fresh fruit platters and water, and also a hand written get well card from the friendly staff. This made me feel at home, when it was feeling very much unwell.

In terms of location, it is situated among four other lovely hotels, in which the bula bus can take you to any, including the marina, where we enjoyed a nice afternoon. The buffet breakfast is to die for, and the Chime bar is a great way to spend a night in, especially if the Fijian Fire Dance Show is on! Overall, the hotel has everything you need/want on a holiday.

My mum and I are so grateful for the service, care and kindness the Sheraton family showed to us on our stay, and really cannot express our thanks to all staff at the hotel. This aside, I would not stay anywhere else in Fiji, and I am expecting to return to Sheraton Fiji Resort for a third time next year, hopefully without getting sick this time.

Room Tip: Ocean breeze is a great room, ocean view; even better!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank naomilou
ScottJMacDonald, Manager at Sheraton Fiji Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear naomilou,

I want to thank you for sharing your experiences at Sheraton Fiji Resort on TripAdvisor.

I read with great pleasure your positive comments and they encourage us to continue striving to provide wonderful service and memorable experiences for our guests. I will indeed share your comments with our team!

It was unfortunate that you fell ill during your stay, but I was pleased to know that you were comfortable and well looked after while you recovered.

Please contact us directly prior to your third stay with us so that we can look forward to welcoming you back and ensuring another pleasant holiday!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The Sheraton denaru is one of the better resorts in the island. Access to the other resorts facilities means that there is little to differentiate it but the rooms were decent, the staff friendly and the location great for sunsets. The breakfast was passable and the adults only pool is essential given the large number of children in the main pool. As with elsewhere on the island, food and drinks are obscenely over-priced, regularly running to over 250 per couple per day.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Daniel W,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Fiji Resort for your recent holiday.

With regards to our food and beverage offerings and prices, I am disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. For the majority of our guests, our food and beverage outlets across our Starwood Fiji Complex are a highlight of their stay, with varying prices to suit the casual to fine dining options available.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the location of our resort, the warm hospitality of our team and the comfort of your room. Overall I hope that you had a wonderful Fijian holiday.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

My daughter and l just spent five days here and loved every moment. If you have kids and are looking for a relaxing holiday then this is the place, if you don't have kids you might not find it so relaxing during school holidays! We had a ground floor ocean view room and l was surprised at how big the room was and enjoyed sitting outside watching the view. The air con in the room was very loud and you couldn't have it on at night time which wasn't a problem for us. I went to the westin day spa on two occasions and would rate it was one of the best I've been to in the world. My daughter loved the afternoon session at the kids club as they were always doing something exciting!
I found the seafood buffet good value for money and would rate the hotels prices on the same level as any five star hotel in Australia.
In all we can't wait it return to the hotel - great hotel, friendly staff and a relaxing place.

Room Tip: Ground level rooms awash great for kids to run around while you relax.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon255100
ScottJMacDonald, Manager at Sheraton Fiji Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Dear Sharon255100,

Bula vinaka from Sheraton Fiji Resort!

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent holiday experience on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled that we were able to provide you and your daughter with a relaxing, comfortable and most enjoyable holiday! Thank you for highlighting our fabulous kids club team and activities, the Westin Heavenly Spa and Feast buffet restaurant.

I do hope your positive impression of our resort will bring you back for another holiday with us, hopefully soon!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Visited in May 2013 with my 19 yo son. We had an ocean view room which was very nice, the beds are super comfy!! Our room was very clean, in excellent condition & reasonably convenient to the resort
Breakfast was fantastic!! Plenty to choose from & plenty of variety
The staff were fantastic, very friendly & helpful.
The pool is ok, nothing fantastic though. The beach really isnt a beach, however the water is fine to swim
The advantage of staying at Sheraton is the ability to utilise facilities at The Radisson or The Westin on either side
Restaurant dining is typical of resort pricing. We ate at Port Denarau most nights. Port Denarau has a range of different restaurants from a burger or pizza to fine dining
There are taxis (cheapest option) & shuttle buses between Resort & Port
Our package included unlimited golf which we took advantage of every day. The course is in pretty good condition, the greens are ok, dont set high expectations & you will really enjoy. The wood fire pizzas at the Club were amazing!!
I would recommend to families, couples & golfers. The Sheraton has lots to offer, get friendly with the staff & they will go out of their way to ensure you have an amazing stay

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
ScottJMacDonald, Manager at Sheraton Fiji Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear jdo91794,

Warm greetings from Sheraton Fiji Resort and thank you for your review.

I really appreciate your positive insight regarding our resort, especially the comfort and cleanliness of your room, the quality of our food and beverage outlets and the warm, friendly service of our associates. I am pleased that our efforts to provide you with an exceptional and memorable experience are well recognised.

Thank you also for recommending our resort to golf enthusiasts, and I agree, the golf course is in good condition. With our beautiful warm, sunny weather, a game of golf makes for a great day out!

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I returned back to Sheraton for the 2nd time this year, though a little disappointed when we came to check in way after the check in time and one of our rooms were not ready but luckily the other 2 were so we managed to leave our luggage in these rooms while we walked around the hotel, sat out at the beach and watch the sun set. This made up for it. Everyone was very welcoming & the staff always and forever friendly. The rooms were spacious, clean and very comfortable. I'll be back, I know it!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear NiaTia,

Thank you for returning to Sheraton Fiji Resort. It is our pleasure to continue to welcome you back as our guest and I hope to see you again soon for another enjoyable stay!