We stayed here for 8 nights in peak season, so it was very busy but fantastic. Staff are incredible, the rooms are really nice. I would however recommend when getting an ocean view room, ask for the top floor (there are only two levels)- we had the people upstairs dragging furniture and banging the floor every single day/night and one night partying and stomping around until 11pm, when we finally complained. It took another hour for staff to do anything unfortunately, but I guess everyone is there to have a good time!
Buffet breakfast is fantastic -the buffet dinner is NOT (for the price). Avoid the lines and go early if you're travelling when we did.
The restaurants in general at the Sheraton aren't great for the price (Flying Fish is a stand out however), but you can go along to The Wet Edge (Sheraton Villas) - BEST VALUE AND VIEW! - or any of the restaurants at The Westin, which are all great. The Steakhouse was yummy, as was Zing (?) restaurant with Asian fusion dishes - very nice!
The Westin also has the best pool, but they're all pretty good and to be honest - and it definitely adds to The Sheraton that there is a choice.
The beauty therapy spa was far too expensive to even bother trying - I found a couple of alternatives but only visited Oasis on the port. There is a second one at the port, as well as one across the road from the Sheraton Villas and along the road getting onto Denarau (all untried by myself but looked reasonable).
We do not have kids, but the kids club looked fun and we would return with family for sure!
The beach does not look very nice due to the black sand however the water is warmer than the pools so we still went in no problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Fiji Resort is stunningly situated in the tropical oasis of Denarau Island. Designed with comfort in mind, the 297 spacious guest rooms and suites are beautifully furnished in harmony with the idyllic South Pacific setting. The resort is the ideal playground for vacationers and families to experience an array of dining venues and leisure activities. With its close proximity to Denarau Marina, it has an easy and quick access to the beautiful outer islands, shopping and a vast range of dining experiences. The resort is the ideal backdrop for an unforgettable destination wedding in Fiji or a corporate style event. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Members receive complimentary in room internet when booking direct. As part of Fiji’s only 5 star integrated resort complex, guests have access to facilities at the adjacent Sheraton Denarau Villas and The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa giving guests a choice of 12 restaurant and bars & 6 swimming pools to experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Fiji Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- Sheraton Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Fiji Resort Denarau Island