Where do i start? From when we arrived and had a warm traditional welcome from the moment we left it was faultless. People were so friendly and remembered our names. Lots of kids and adult activities. We got the room that we requested when making our booking, everything was perfect. The daily buffet breakfast was the Best i have ever had, so much variety and so much food. The only thing i would warn people is Flying Fish is quiet expensive and there is no free Bula bus to the Marina only between the 3 resorts. You wont be disappointed in this resort & we cant wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Fiji Resort is stunningly situated in the tropical oasis of Denarau Island. Designed with comfort in mind, the 297 spacious guest rooms and suites are beautifully furnished in harmony with the idyllic South Pacific setting. The resort is the ideal playground for vacationers and families to experience an array of dining venues and leisure activities. With its close proximity to Denarau Marina, it has an easy and quick access to the beautiful outer islands, shopping and a vast range of dining experiences. The resort is the ideal backdrop for an unforgettable destination wedding in Fiji or a corporate style event. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Members receive complimentary in room internet when booking direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Fiji Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- Sheraton Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Fiji Resort Denarau Island