We have a three year old and a fourteen year old.
It's pot luck what happens on a hoilday sometimes and no amount of planning or facilities can make a holiday memorable if the weather is bad or the food terrible or you get sick.
So no one got sick Hooray number one reason to go to Fiji and not Bali and Thailand is one never gets the runny belly syndrome. Number 2 great sunny weather almost no rain. 3 five great hotels all within walking distance never had to get into a car. Then there is the other culture the Fijians love children and have not been spoiled, they are always laughing and smiling.
Very spacious rooms and very well cleaned. Lots of towels. Plasma screens and fairly good pay movies and chanels although we only wathced one movie as there was so much to do and so many places to eat. I recommend visiting the market in Nadi with a private driver and buying very cheep fruit and vegetables to have in the room we only went there on the last day but would maybe cook up some local fish for a fraction of the cost of the hotel prices $50.00 FJD for a slice of salmon and two huge reef fish could be bought for $18 FJD which would cost me $100 here at the fish monger. The beach is not so good but we did swim in it and it is safe the pools are all great and we even swam at the pools of other resorts and it was not a problem to find day beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal hotel for a family holiday in Fiji, the Sheraton Denarau Villas feature 82 luxuriously designed two- and three-bedroom-villas. All villas feature a comfortable lounge a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, flat screen, TV, DVD player and sound system, ensuit bathroom and laundry. Located directly adjacent to the Sheraton Fiji Resort and The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji, guests can enjoy all facilities of the resort complex including access to the 14 dining venues, 6 swimming pools, kids club and business centre. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) members receive complimentary in room internet and dining discounts when booking direct. Book direct today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TravelUp, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Denarau Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Hotel Denarau Island
- Sheraton Denarau Hotel
- Sheraton Denarau Resort
- Sheraton Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Fiji/Denarau Island