Have just returned this week from six nights at Sheraton Villas with our family, including two grandchildren 2 half and 16 months. Weather was nice, not too hot and sticky and a couple of nights it rained during the night. We were upgraded from a garden room to a poolside room, but did not take it bacause of the very steep steps leading up to the 2nd bedroom. We then waited for half a day for a room to be available, but were able to use the poolside room and spend time at the pool which suited us, but this did make it late getting settled.
Overall the Restaurants were expensive, but we thought Zing at the Westin was very good and good value, Salt at the Soffital was very nice and not too overpriced. We ate at the Marina, at the Steak House very average and Amalfi was nice, but food average and quite expensive. Best value was the night we ate in and had a Pizza delivered from Mama's, cost $32 delivered and was huge, fed four adults and some left over for lunch the next day. Drinks were expensive, how they can charge $26 for a cocktail beats me Found having a glass of champagne was more bearable at $12. Fiji Bitter $8. Definitely take in your duty free drink along with some nibbles and enjoy on your balcony.
The pools outside the Sheraton are great for littlies, sand to play on and gradual slope into pool. Slide at Raddison was wonderful as were the pools.
We made use of the Bula bus between resorts and the other bus to the marina, which you now have to pay for, but you get an all day pass for $6.
All in all a great place for family to holiday, we did not use babysitters, but feel on speaking with others that tourists will stop going if the prices continue to inflate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal hotel for a family holiday in Fiji, the Sheraton Denarau Villas feature 82 luxuriously designed two- and three-bedroom-villas. All villas feature a comfortable lounge a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, flat screen, TV, DVD player and sound system, ensuite bathroom and laundry. Located directly adjacent to the Sheraton Fiji Resort and The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji, guests can enjoy all facilities of the resort complex including access to the 12 dining venues, 6 swimming pools, kids club and business centre. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) members receive complimentary in room internet and dining discounts when booking direct. Book direct today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Denarau Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Hotel Denarau Island
- Sheraton Denarau Hotel
- Sheraton Denarau Resort
- Sheraton Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Fiji/Denarau Island