We actually stayed in the Villas in February, a week after school went back and we had the resort to ourselves. The weather was HOT ever day/ night.... it was nice to retreat to the air conditioning in our villa at the end of each day:-)
The villa itself was lovely and recently renovated. Lots of space too which was helpful with the children.
Traveling with a 3 year old and 6 month old we found the villas perfect with two bedrooms and kitchenette allowing us to do simple breakfasts and snacks etc. Staff were lovely and service was fantastic. Pools were great. We spent most of our time in the villas pool or the Westin Pool. Poolside service was really good with great food options for all of us. Flying Fish was a favourite for dinner! This holiday was all about family time so we didnt leave the resort. (we believe it was cheaper to go to Fiji than the Whitsundays or similar in Oz which is unfortunate)
Also, a big surprise was the excellent coffee from both the Westin bakery and Sheraton. I had really low expectations but it was great... and open early too! The nanny service was also a bonus. Cheap enough so we could go to dinner or a few drinks once the children had gone to bed a few times.
We booked through MyHoliday which were helpful however I would do your own research as we booked a deal which included all our dinners and a few cruises... next time we would prefer the $1000 to spend how you like as we probably didnt need to dine every night, but we ate by the pool every day, along with drinks, snacks etc. Also the staff at the tour desk told us that the cruises werent suitable for our children due to their age and how hot it would be on the islands. This was really disapointing as we do feel we missed out and paid for something that just wasnt suitable.
We will definitely return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal hotel for a family holiday in Fiji, the Sheraton Denarau Villas feature 82 luxuriously designed two- and three-bedroom-villas. All villas feature a comfortable lounge a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, flat screen, TV, DVD player and sound system, ensuit bathroom and laundry. Located directly adjacent to the Sheraton Fiji Resort and The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji, guests can enjoy all facilities of the resort complex including access to the 14 dining venues, 6 swimming pools, kids club and business centre. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) members receive complimentary in room internet and dining discounts when booking direct. Book direct today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Denarau Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Hotel Denarau Island
- Sheraton Denarau Hotel
- Sheraton Denarau Resort
- Sheraton Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Fiji/Denarau Island