We have just returned from 5 nights at the Villas. We wished we could have stayed longer. We had a 2 bedroom garden view apartment on the ground floor. It was spacious and perfectly clean. The resort was very quiet, and the staff are friendly.
We had a small issue at check-in. Our 5 nights had been fully paid in advance, and then I was told that the hotel would be taking a $1500 hold against a credit card. I do not have a credit card with that type of limit. This was quite unexpected, as even last year when we spent 10nights at the Outrigger in Fiji, we only had a $400 hold put on the card. The check-in agent came to a compromise and held the total $500 limit on my credit card (meaning I could not access any of my funds for the trip). This was only minor in the overall scheme of things, but it was inconvenient.
We ate a few times at the resort, and the buffet breakfast was more than adequate for the family. We had the buffet dinner one night, and again we all found something we enjoyed to eat. We spent two afternoons at Chime bar and enjoyed a few hours of music, cocktails and snacks (Philomena was friendly and a great asset to the Sheraton staff).
The staff at the kids club are amazing, and our 4 year old enjoyed 2 days of activities with them.
We enjoyed the variety of the different pools and I liked that the Bula Bus was available all day.
I would recommend buying drinks (bottled water/soft drinks etc) and snacks at the supermarket on the way in, as they are very expensive at the resort. Also massages etc are about a third of the price of the resort if you go to the marina.
Overall this was a very relaxing holiday and I would love to return again soon. The staff are friendly and the accommodation is large and more than adequate for a family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal hotel for a family holiday in Fiji, the Sheraton Denarau Villas feature 82 luxuriously designed two- and three-bedroom-villas. All villas feature a comfortable lounge a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, flat screen, TV, DVD player and sound system, ensuit bathroom and laundry. Located directly adjacent to the Sheraton Fiji Resort and The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji, guests can enjoy all facilities of the resort complex including access to the 14 dining venues, 6 swimming pools, kids club and business centre. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) members receive complimentary in room internet and dining discounts when booking direct. Book direct today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Denarau Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Hotel Denarau Island
- Sheraton Denarau Hotel
- Sheraton Denarau Resort
- Sheraton Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Fiji/Denarau Island