Our family (my wife & I, our twin 15 month old daughters and in laws) stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment with kitchen and laundry. A/C and ceiling fans ensure a good nights sleep.
The rooms are very spacious and the kitchen allows you to prepare cheap meals for the children and yourselves if you are budget conscious.
Eating at the resort can be expensive but the kitchen in the villas gives you the freedom to make your own meals cheaply. You can catch the yellow westbus into Nadi or to Denaru Harbour for $1 and pick up good quality groceries and alcohol very cheap. I recommend Flying Fish Restaurant they had a great lunch special and the dinner menu is impressive.
For a special night out walk to the Radisson next door and eat at 'Cross' restaurant - it is one of the best dining experiences I have ever had anywhere.
We ordered Room service a few times and although the meals are good they were consistently late (over an hour from when ordered) and in one meal there was a piece of plastic which my mother-in-law almost choked on and it cut her mouth and throat.
The pools are fantastic which is important because the beach is terrible.If you want to stay on a nice beach and do some of the amazing diving and snorkelling Fiji is famous for you will have to travel to the mamanuca or yasawa island group.
You can do day trips to these islands but bear in mind they are at least an hour or two away from denaru so it will be an entire day out on the water.
There is a mini supermarket on site if you wish to do some cooking in room or in room snacking but again the Westbus to Nadi or the marina will get you cheaper groceries.
The Kids Club looked good and the daily activities seemed fun but our kids were too young.
It's also handy how you can walk to the Westin or Radisson to try their facilities out too,
All in all a great place to stay with a young family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal hotel for a family holiday in Fiji, the Sheraton Denarau Villas feature 82 luxuriously designed two- and three-bedroom-villas. All villas feature a comfortable lounge a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, flat screen, TV, DVD player and sound system, ensuit bathroom and laundry. Located directly adjacent to the Sheraton Fiji Resort and The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji, guests can enjoy all facilities of the resort complex including access to the 14 dining venues, 6 swimming pools, kids club and business centre. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) members receive complimentary in room internet and dining discounts when booking direct. Book direct today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Denarau Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Hotel Denarau Island
- Sheraton Denarau Hotel
- Sheraton Denarau Resort
- Sheraton Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Fiji/Denarau Island