We recently spent 10 nights at the Sheraton Villas Denarau Island and loved it!
We had a seafront villa and it was huge!! Plenty of room for our three kids ages 7,5 & 2. The villa had just been renovated and we couldn't fault it. The location of the seafront was great... If you can afford to upgrade it is worth it. Plenty of room out front for kids to kick a ball on grass area and right near the wet edge pool so kids could easily go to toilet, get drinks etc etc. I think the garden villas would be hard with little toddlers as out front is a pond and I would be worried constantly about little ones falling in!
If you want to keep cost down the villas have a kitchen and you could cook meals... There is a supermarket right outside villa entrance or one at the port... We didn't cook at all but the option is there.
The food was great... We ate at Feast buffet (breakfast and dinner), Port O Call, flying Fish, Wet Edge, and the steak house at the Westin... I strongly recommend purchasing a starwood privilege card which entitles you to 15% off drinks and 50% off food... While the food was great its not cheap (comparable to eating in city restaurants) so the card is definitely worth it.
The kids went to kids club most days and loved it (for 4 yrs up) you do have to pay for night kids club though and some of the day activities but for a couple of hours in the afternoon kids thought it was great. We also had a nanny some nights organised through the hotel and then directly with her. She was very gentle and lovely.
We found the staff all friendly...very efficient, happy and they all love kids! We had such a good holiday I was honestly very sad to leave... Can't wait to go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal hotel for a family holiday in Fiji, the Sheraton Denarau Villas feature 82 luxuriously designed two- and three-bedroom-villas. All villas feature a comfortable lounge a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, flat screen, TV, DVD player and sound system, ensuit bathroom and laundry. Located directly adjacent to the Sheraton Fiji Resort and The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji, guests can enjoy all facilities of the resort complex including access to the 14 dining venues, 6 swimming pools, kids club and business centre. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) members receive complimentary in room internet and dining discounts when booking direct. Book direct today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Denarau Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Hotel Denarau Island
- Sheraton Denarau Hotel
- Sheraton Denarau Resort
- Sheraton Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Fiji/Denarau Island