Where do I begin,okay from the beginning! This was my husbands trip of a lifetime,a bucket list trip,that he did a book report on when he was 10 years old ,40 years later check in at the Sheraton Fiji!
From check in at 6:00am when the outside staff greeted us with drums and a hearty "Bula" ,then checkin which is normally at 3 pm day of
arrival,Jack,wonderful,awesome,friendly,accommodating,on and on and on about Jack, told us our room would be ready in a couple of hours and it would be worth waiting for! It was,wonderful ocean view first floor walk out to the beach,could leave our door open to hear the open at night and in the morning! LG ( life is good ) checked into our room about 10:00 am, but oh thank you Christine for letting us shower in the transitional room you have available ! 11 hour flight I needed coffee! Went to the Breakfast Buffett restaurant on the premise and couldn't get a cup of coffee to go, what no to go cups! Well wait a minute , Marieta got her wonderful staff to bring me a glass cup,cream and sugar on a tray! Okay feeling like royalty now! Better than a to go cup! Vinaka!
Every single day every single request made was met with a Bula And Vinaka! There was nothing to much to ask! Fiji is customer service at its finest! No service Anywhere I have ever been better than this and I'm a world wide traveler! Vinaka Sheraton staff, I hope you are being compensated for the level of service you provide to your visitors! One final tearful event, on the day of our departure the entire servicing staff at breakfast sang the Fiji farewell song to us,I have the video I would like to forward to the general manager and staff for viewing at your meeting. I know you train them,evident by how we were treated! I literally cried,hugs and tears throughout the morning breakfast! Hugs ,misses and thanks to the entire wonderful fabulous brothers and sisters at the Sheraton Fiji! We love you and miss you already! There were many more awesome people I could thank,but Jack you treated us like family and when received it and back to you! Congrats on your upcoming baby Jack! See you all next time! Yes,there will be. Next time for us!
Mr and Mrs. Gilbert
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal hotel for a family holiday in Fiji, the Sheraton Denarau Villas feature 82 luxuriously designed two- and three-bedroom-villas. All villas feature a comfortable lounge a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, flat screen, TV, DVD player and sound system, ensuit bathroom and laundry. Located directly adjacent to the Sheraton Fiji Resort and The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji, guests can enjoy all facilities of the resort complex including access to the 14 dining venues, 6 swimming pools, kids club and business centre. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) members receive complimentary in room internet and dining discounts when booking direct. Book direct today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Denarau Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Hotel Denarau Island
- Sheraton Denarau Hotel
- Sheraton Denarau Resort
- Sheraton Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Fiji/Denarau Island