I too have stayed here before but getting what you book seems to be a battle.This time we booked the villas just for my husband and i as my son and his family were staying there and we wanted pool view rooms together. My son arrived a day before us and they put him in a beach view after hassling the staff which isnt what a holiday should be they moved him to the pool side villa.
We arrived the next day to be told our room was not available next to our family and the only villa room available was at the end of the building we had been downgraded from what we paid for and were stupid enough to accept dinner vouchers to keep the peace.We faced the carpark and a little dam outside which we wouldnt use outside cause of the young kids.
Didnt use the vouchers to feast as other plans were made already so we copped it on the chin.
However they left us in the same room miles away from our family and as our stay was short we couldnt be bothered ruining our day.
We spent most of the time with our family in their room near the pool.Really it was a big waste of money last time we stayed sheraton beach front it was nice and cheaper too.Really you cant count on getting the pool side villas i think they fobb off as many as they can cause they are such hi demand. We then did the islands and booked a standard room at the westin on our return prior to departure and the room was so much cheaper and rally nice so unless you stay in the room all the time dont bother the budget stuff is a high standard anyway.The other thing on all our visits to the sheraton friends and family the bills all had lots of stuff billed to the rooms by mistake always get a printout before you leave at least the night before causebthe mistakes are bad savings combined by checking our bills were in the $100s wrong room maybe i have to wonder .Had no problem with billing at the westin. I DONT LIKE PAYING FOR SOMETHING AND THEN HAVING TO PLAY CAT AND MOUSE WITH STAFF TO GET WHAT I PAID FOR. I wont do the sheraton again as far as the westin and the radisson i would go back there no worries.There all good quality including the sheraton but i wouldnt bother again i like stress free holidays without being shafted cause of an over sell.With all the options at Denarau for great accommadation sheraton is only one and dont need the hassles unless you go budget dont bother. Mana island beachside room was terriffic got we got what we paid for and the people there were great including the kids club thanks nino we all loved your help and the kids just loved you and all your staff we will definatley all go back to Mana.wow wow wow !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal hotel for a family holiday in Fiji, the Sheraton Denarau Villas feature 82 luxuriously designed two- and three-bedroom-villas. All villas feature a comfortable lounge a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, flat screen, TV, DVD player and sound system, ensuite bathroom and laundry. Located directly adjacent to the Sheraton Fiji Resort and The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji, guests can enjoy all facilities of the resort complex including access to the 12 dining venues, 6 swimming pools, kids club and business centre. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) members receive complimentary in room internet and dining discounts when booking direct. Book direct today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Denarau Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Hotel Denarau Island
- Sheraton Denarau Hotel
- Sheraton Denarau Resort
- Sheraton Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Fiji/Denarau Island