My girlfriend took me here for my birthday.
Rooms were large and clean. Perfect for families but not the best choice for couples.
Its great that you can use other hotels' facilities. I would recommend you eat breakfast at the Westin rather than the Sheraton Resort. The Sheraton resort breakfast restaurant felt like a canteen. It was crowded and full of kids... too many kids!!
The pool at Sheraton Denarau Villa was nicer and more exclsuive than both the Sheraton Resort and Westin.
Great friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal hotel for a family holiday in Fiji, the Sheraton Denarau Villas feature 82 luxuriously designed two- and three-bedroom-villas. All villas feature a comfortable lounge a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, flat screen, TV, DVD player and sound system, ensuit bathroom and laundry. Located directly adjacent to the Sheraton Fiji Resort and The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji, guests can enjoy all facilities of the resort complex including access to the 14 dining venues, 6 swimming pools, kids club and business centre. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) members receive complimentary in room internet and dining discounts when booking direct. Book direct today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Denarau Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Hotel Denarau Island
- Sheraton Denarau Hotel
- Sheraton Denarau Resort
- Sheraton Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Denarau Villas Fiji/Denarau Island